Anything in particular I should look for in Van H?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going downtown today and probably going into Vancouver H store. Is there anything anyone wants me to look for on shelves? I'm leaving in about 30min so speak quick :smile: As I'm a newbie is there an easy way to figure out 28-30cm? (other than pull out ruler..hee hee)

2. have fun!

3. Love that city! Never saw H there. Where is it?

4. I hope you had fun there. Just talked to my SA there yesterday and she said they don't have a lot of handbags right now but they're expecting a lot more to come in in the next 2-3 weeks.

5. Gracemnot,

The relatively new H store is right downtown Vancouver, on Burrard @ Alberni. Across the street from the iconic Hotel Vancouver building, if landmarks help. About 6 blocks up from the Pan Pacific Hotel/cruise ship terminal. I think from what I've read on TPF it's a small boutique compared to others...but it's here!!!!

:smile: