Anything for under $1500???

I am definately trying to ask people I know if they will take the cards off my hands for me. I am scared of selling on Ebay since I have done so before and lost lots of money. You never know how much you're going to get or if the item will sell at all, especially if you put a reserve price on it.

At least with a Louis or Chanel or Balenciaga, I could use it for awhile and resell it later since they hold their value.

Personally I think you would get more bang for your bucks with an LV, anything leather and decent sized in Chanel is going to be more than $1500. Only mentioning, bc you are considering one brand vs the other... :whistle:

Selling the GCs on eBay is kinda tough, people are not going to pay more than 90% - everyone is looking for a deal breaker on these, otherwise why pay full price risking buying from eBay and risk being scammed (I am not saying you are one, just bear with me, it's the buyers mode of thinking). Plus you'll be out the ebay + paypal fees. Another place to sell them, perhaps a little safer (you'd have to research this), is at Plastic Jungle, there you can sell or trade the cards for other more useful ones.

Oh, and there is a little catch to selling GCs on eBay most people aren't aware. eBay restricts how many gift cards you can sell. If the amounts are $500 GCs or more you can only list one per week.

The problem with Ebay is that I have lost lots of money listing things that never even sold. Sometimes you don't get any bids, sometimes things sell for ridiculously low prices. I once sold something that should have easily sold for $400. It sold for $30 and by the time I paid Ebay fees, I didn't make a dime. If you put a reserve price, often you won't get a single bid and then you still have to pay the listing fees so again, you lose money.

With all due respect, if money is *THAT* tight, sell the gift cards even if you lose 10% on them. Some money sounds like it will be better than nothing.

Whatever you decide to do with the GCs... a few eEbay tips:

Don't set your minimum bid lower than you're willing to accept - You should not be letting things that should sell for $400 go for $30!

or

Use BIN and accept offers (set it to automatically reject offers under what you believe is reasonable).