Anything for under $1500???

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
This might be a silly question, but can I get any kind of decent sized Chanel bag for less than $1500? I have seen the Chanel department at Saks a couple of times and looked at a couple of bags that were in the $2500 range, but didn't look at any of the other bags. I just got a couple of gift cards I need to use and can't afford any $$ out of pocket. At this point in time, I really need the money and wish I could return the cards for cash, but if I can't, I'm considering a Louis Vuitton or Chanel.

also some saks/boutiques still have the ice cube clutch zipper bag thats a decent size...mine was $1195. I agree with the PST & WOC though. PST would probably be the best buy..

Anybody have pics of the PST? How much more would a GST be? Sorry, I don't have time to go back to Saks for awhile. I would like something of a decent size so I think the wallet on a string (ha ha, little humor) would be too small.

Currently I'm asking friends if they will buy them from me because I would like to try to get 100% of the value. I have been basically unemployed, earning only a few thousand $$ per year, with 2 small children after my husband left us and any savings I had was in the stock market when it crashed so I really need the cash!! I never dreamed the unemployment would last this long, as I am educated and hard-working...anyhow, that is a different topic. Wish I could figure out how to open a bag boutique!!!

so sorry to hear that....if you really need cash then try to sell it..don't you think its better to loose 10% of the real value and get cash, rather than get the real value but in bag?? sorry if this getting too personal..or sell it on ebay! anyway you can get small love bow bag, i think its under $1500, timeless clutch $1125, satin cabas (if you still can find any) or jersey flap, satin clutch.