Anything Else For Fall???

bellabags

O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
I know the fall collections are just starting to come out and I know in this forum our :heart: belongs to Chanel. However, I was curious if any of you are lusting after any other bags? Maybe we can share what is on our must-have list besides Chanel?
I have to say, I have been lurking around LV and I am curious about the Mono Degrade with the black handles.
I think LV may have some interesting pieces coming out.

LV Olympe Cirrus bag in Ecru or Beige.... :heart:

Gerard Darel 24 Heures in Blue Grey python

attachment.php

What a great thread bellabags, I know the PFers here have other obsessions besides CHANEL! :smile:

None! I'm not interested to look at the other styles for fall at the moment.. But i'm really in love with MJ's black stam and pink Julianne.. Though i have doubts that I won't be able to use it because I'm thinking it's heavy!!! (is it?? or is it not?!)

None! I'm not interested to look at the other styles for fall at the moment.. But i'm really in love with MJ's black stam and pink Julianne.. Though i have doubts that I won't be able to use it because I'm thinking it's heavy!!! (is it?? or is it not?!)

It's heavier than most bags but you'll get used to it. Right now I'm carrying my MJ Elise and it's not bad at all.

LambLovesChanel - the suhali and metallic lockits are TDF! If I had $ to burn, I'd get one! Very classy IMO.

Most MJ bags are heavy, Julianne is lighter than Stam. If you remove the heavy/chunky shoulder straps, they aren't as bad.