Anything, but Hermes...

Well...I got a very cool pair of Ferragamo black stretch booties that I love and can't wait to wear...perfect heel height for me (I'm quite tall and most cool shoes are way too high). :supacool:

Also, getting excited by a few Chanel bags out there...the "Cloudy Bundle" line is really nice IMO - (huge and slouchy...the anti-Hermes...but one must have variety right?!). Thinking about getting one.

Um - oh - got a black patent Leather Gerard Darel bag. Hope I use it as much as I imagine I will. Never had patent leather before.

Fun thread KB! Gives us a flavor of various tastes of the ladies here. :yes:

After you've had an Hermes, it's hard to buy any other bag.

However, since I was in Paris last week (the Fbg St Honore store - loads of Kellys, no Birkins except a travel-sized one btw), I couldn't resist loading up at Miu Miu and Prada for clothes and shoes.

PS I'm a newbie to the site but the Hermes bug has bitten for quite a while.

Wow - there's a lot of enabling going on with my love of the Cartier diamond Trinity! I'm actually thinking of this as a replacement wedding band/ring for my 10 year anniversary (in a couple of years)but not sure what to do with my other rings. I guess it could be a right hand ring, too.
I think, instead of getting a much bigger solataire, I'm considering the option of the understated but classic/elegant Trinity AND a Kelly!
Thoughts?

duna said:
I've been wearing my Trinity ring 24/7 for the past 15 years I recon...on my left hand finger together with a diamond band and my wedding ring.. whereas on my right hand I change rings often...
Duna, I'm in a dilemma with this and my other rings. Could you post a pic of this when you get a chance? pm me if you'd like... Thanks!!