anything barenia at podium? by SO?

Oh ladies, barenia in LARGER items :crybaby:...only PM for Picotins so far and my store is keeping me hanging there by definitely NOT saying it's not possible but they can't tell for sure what/when/how. I'm not in a hurry any more, just waiting. Good luck to all of us:drinkup:

We need to form a barenia support group!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Barenia (natural) Trim II with GHW. :sweatdrop:
I didn't get a 'NO' when I asked my SA....so I'm hoping and hoping...!:lol:
Who knows...if the stars are aligned at the PO and Hermes starts offering Barenia again...:graucho:
I know it's a strange kind of order, but I'd really like a Trim II, and I really, really like Barenia. :love:

piaffe! why have you given up on 40cm birkin!? it's gorgeous. I'd like to get one of those in potiron. hopefully!!

Oh, I haven't given up! My PO is a 40 cm etoupe clemence with GH! (fingers crossed on that one coming through...)

In barenia, I would take a 36 HAC, a 35 or a 40 in natural, vert olive or ebene barenia (this, despite the fact that I *own* a 35 natural barenia with GH). Because I'm a barenia addict!!!

Your grail bag from a dream seller.........no excuse now!!!:woohoo:

ON THE CONTRARY...........there is an excuse - I missed *the exact same bag* 2 weeks ago for $6900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, the vendor was prepared to sell for $6800 (4 year old bag - check out the auction). While I hummed and hawed, *she sold it in her boutique*!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270200612841&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

:crybaby:

So you see - I cannot - I canNOT - bring myself to buy it now for 10+. I am SO MAD at myself - I can't even tell you!!!!

This will be the one that got away.

*sigh*

Oh dear, piaffe. This seems like a perfect time for the Barenia Babes support group to really pitch in! What can we do to ease your pain in this time of crisis? What, oh WHAT?!?!?

Oh dear!! Flossy's bag is older, but it looks in better shape to me. The fact that it is a bi-colour would make it more expensive than the norm anyway. Hope for the best.

My SA is going to Podium at the end of the week and asked if there was anything I would like. I restrained myself - I will reduce my collection before I acquire any more. She knows about my grail bag, but i was this close -II- to asking her to look out for a 28 HAC..... but I just can't get over my schoolgirl association of barenia/black togo with bags I used to bring my books to school

Oh dear, piaffe. This seems like a perfect time for the Barenia Babes support group to really pitch in! What can we do to ease your pain in this time of crisis? What, oh WHAT?!?!?

*sniff*

well, since you're asking - please feel free to tell your SAs to redirect any new barenia bags to the Toronto boutique...

I am also most happy to accept any used barenia birkins or HACs with *no charge* to you!!!

Oh dear!! Flossy's bag is older, but it looks in better shape to me. The fact that it is a bi-colour would make it more expensive than the norm anyway. Hope for the best.

My SA is going to Podium at the end of the week and asked if there was anything I would like. I restrained myself - I will reduce my collection before I acquire any more. She knows about my grail bag, but i was this close -II- to asking her to look out for a 28 HAC..... but I just can't get over my schoolgirl association of barenia/black togo with bags I used to bring my books to school

Do you think she may have a "barenia bulletin"/update?

Flossy's bag is T.D.F.

Do you think she may have a "barenia bulletin"/update?

Flossy's bag is T.D.F.

I wouldn't think she'll know anything until she gets to Paris. Make sure to ask your SA, or have your store get a message to her if she has already left for podium.

I'd be very tempted by Flossie's if i were yu. The way prices have been going for te last week, you could be lucky. Just don't post it anywhere else!!:yes: