anything and everything CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

clucreciala

Aug 5, 2006
since there are so many CL lovers here like myself, why don't we dedicate a thread where we can talk about him altogether and post any pics of past season shoes, current, and future shoes!

there is a HUGE shoe sale starting tomorrow at Barneys New York (at least 50% off) I visited the one in BH today...and here is what I saw..

-simple pump in patent (blue, green, and blue)
-mesh flats
-exact same moon bows that red sole posted above
-velvet like pointy wedges
-patent pigalles with leopard front and mini black bow
-rolandes in black, tan and brown (thank God Barneys.com messed up my order, now I can get them for half off!!)

keep in mind that the pre-sale has been going on for a while so sizes in these shoes are very limited!

there were some other ones, too but these are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. Call and ask for Scott or Suzanne and tell him/her Lucrecia referred you.

Happy shopping!

on another note...these are the babies i got today. red patent simple pumps!! :yahoo::heart::wlae:

they came in yellow and green as well. just came in TODAY. so if you like them call now! pretty sure they'll have ur size ;)

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

s
there is a HUGE shoe sale starting tomorrow at Barneys New York (at least 50% off) I visited the one in BH today...and here is what I saw..

-simple pump in patent (blue, green, and blue)
-mesh flats
-exact same moon bows that red sole posted above
-velvet like pointy wedges
-patent pigalles with leopard front and mini black bow
-rolandes in black, tan and brown (thank God Barneys.com messed up my order, now I can get them for half off!!)

ARGH, I called Barneys in NYC and they have no simple pumps on sale...is it just Beverly Hills?? If I can get them on sale, I may just die and go to heaven...

...does my Aionoeud clutch count? To keep it SHOE-related, it's here with my silver Manolo slingbacks! (also, I just won another one on ebay!!)

Attachments

• aioneoud.jpg
    aioneoud.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 106
  • G2SM954ed85e-d4b2-4d40-b27b-3e9b39d1af18-13062.jpg
    G2SM954ed85e-d4b2-4d40-b27b-3e9b39d1af18-13062.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 90
  • G2SM14374d4c-9358-46e4-a5b0-9cef744fe5a5-13062.jpg
    G2SM14374d4c-9358-46e4-a5b0-9cef744fe5a5-13062.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 99
clucreciala - Thanks for the info! I absolutely love your red patent CL's... in the pictures, is that a similar pair shown in brown patent? Also, if you don't mind my asking, how much were they? And how would you say they run size wise? I usually wear a 37.5 in most designers, sometimes a 38. TIA! :smile:

Litigatrix it's loo-bah-tawn. well that's how all my sas pronounce it and even the ones at the CL stores.

bourgeois congrats!!

fiery i wear a us 8 but sized up by 1/2 size. i have the decolletes and got a 38. god they are painful to walk in! for the most part i always get 38s but i tried on the 38 red pump and the 38.5 was more comfy. it really depends on how wide ur feet are.

yes, that is how I imagined it would be pronounced based on my basic knowledge of french, but I have a friend who would pronounce the end syllable differently, so wanted to make sure :graucho:

So question, how do you pronounce louboutin?

I am fluent in french and would pronounce it as Loo-boo-tan (without prononcing the n too hard) but the best way to get it is by watching someone say it correctly. check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdCKlgNTTD4

The lady at the begining pronounces his name, ignore that she is speaking in dutch. Then you hear the master himself give an interview. :yahoo:

I have heard many SAs mispronounce his name in every way possible.