Anyplace you don't take your LV too?

i haven't really taken mine out when I travel internationally. I don't really want to attract to much attention- especially since I usually go to the Philippines a lot and when I'm there, I'm dressed as casual as possible since me and my brother stand out as tourists.

I bring my stuff to work because they know I LVOE Louis Vuitton so they've gotten used to it but I don't bring it to where I volunteer because it's in a bad part of town and I don't want to have to deal with constantly worrying about people trying to make off with it.

I don't take my designer bags to work. I'm a teacher and I'm scared of what the other teachers or the parents would say or think.... I'm the youngest there anyway and they already comment on my shoes or clothes all the time anyway.

I don't take my designerbags when I go out dancing. I can't dance while a bag is on my shoulder..so my options would be..leave it with my coat (NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!!) or find someone else like Bf or some girlfriend to look after it, and I don't like that either...so i leave my bag at home...
Oh yeah and places like where it's gonna be rough and you don't know what to expect...but other than that, i will carry them along with me.

I'm a teacher to, and i have like a locker to put private stuff in, and that's where my bag goes every work day!

i take my LV everywear except to university (the wallet, cles etc. yes, but not speedy or pochettes)...bcs I don't want the other students to know what i got...and even for other reasons, i would be the whole time keeping attention to my bag and would not concetrate on the subjects :smile:

i even took a LV once to the beach...that makes nothing to the canvas...
the pochettes on the long strap are my everywhere-to-go bags: clubs, concerts, sportsevents, shopping, walking...

I don't take them when visiting my extended family. I took one bag once and my grandmother made a big deal. It's so maddening that some things are socially accepted to throw away money on, but nice handbags are considered frivolous and wasteful