Anyone's MAB hardware "jingle?"?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, some of you saw that I just got my first concord purple MAB... I notice though when I walk around in the house w/her, the hardware on the sides "jingle" like you can hear it hitting each other... its not really loud, but I'm noticing it... anyone else that have a MAB have this problem at all?

2. yeah I've noticed that too, on BBW MAB, and my CG MAM...but doesn't bother me much.

3. yeah I just noticed it for some reason? but ok, as long as others are getting the same effect as well, guess there is no need to worry! thanks ghalysgirl! :tup:

4. No problem, it just might be the new hardware, but the little things don't bug me so much :smile:

5. Yep. All mine make noise. It can be slightly annoying when you go over bumps in the car! :shame:

6. Yep! All mine too!! Even the nikki's!

7. I may be the minority but I love that little "jingle".:tender:Reminds me that I am carrying my faithful MAB/MAM.

8. Yup, I have that "jingle" too. I only hear it when I'm driving the car and my MAM is sitting in the passenger next to me. It doesn't really bother me too much though. I still :love: her.

9. ditto..but it sounds kinda.. pretty tho :smile:

10. That was one of the first things I noticed when I lifted my MAM out of the dustbag. I think it's kind of cute.

11. Totally with you on that one Luxemommy. I actually like the jingle. I love the way charm bracelets sound and the HW jingle reminds me of it.

12. Hmmm....maybe that's why it doesn't bother me. :thinking: I usually have on a few bangles on (love bracelets almost as much as I love RM) so it probably all sounds the same to me.

13. sometimes mine "squeaks"

14. LOL yeah the squeaky sound! But I too love that jingle.