Anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhwhetsell

Nov 3, 2010
I posted this in the LV Shopping forum but after 40+ views still no answer so I thought I would try it here. I have been going back and forth about my first LV purchase and now that I have narrowed it down to the Empriente Artsy (ombre), the Mon Mono Speedy 35/40 or the Mono Multicolore I cannot get my hands on them! I am aware that the Mon Mono Speedy can be ordered but can someone tell me if the LV stores will ship to me if I can get lucky enough to find one of these bags onsite? Will they hold a bag with a credit card for me to drive to them? I live closest to the Nashville LV or Atlanta stores; they are both about 5 hours away though. Anyone have experience with either of these stores? I know I can call but I hate to sound like an idiot while begging for a bag if this is a big no-no! Thanks :biggrin:

I have the same question about the mono and shipping. I live in Bahrain and the nearest LV with the computer is in Dubai. Luckily, I'll be visiting Dubai this weekend so I'll ask while I'm there but if not I'd just call and ask. I say just call the store ask them:smile:

I posted this in the LV Shopping forum but after 40+ views still no answer so I thought I would try it here. I have been going back and forth about my first LV purchase and now that I have narrowed it down to the Empriente Artsy (ombre), the Mon Mono Speedy 35/40 or the Mono Multicolore I cannot get my hands on them! I am aware that the Mon Mono Speedy can be ordered but can someone tell me if the LV stores will ship to me if I can get lucky enough to find one of these bags onsite? Will they hold a bag with a credit card for me to drive to them? I live closest to the Nashville LV or Atlanta stores; they are both about 5 hours away though. Anyone have experience with either of these stores? I know I can call but I hate to sound like an idiot while begging for a bag if this is a big no-no! Thanks :biggrin:
I am in Atlanta and have shopped at both LV stores (boutique at Lenox and the one at Saks). I have called them and found they had a bag in stock and went ahead and had them charge it to my cc as I was driving to the store. Just to be sure I got it! But I will tell you that their stock is very very low as is every store right now so I always call in advance before making a trip. And I only live 20 minutes away! I hope you can get the bag you want. We have to have patience I guess!

I think if you get a mon mono they prepare it in France so it doesn't come from your store in the first place. They offered to ship mine to my residence but I preferred to pick it up in-store. I paid 50% deposit when I ordered the bag and the other half when it arrived. I don't see why they wouldn't ship any bag to you.. good luck!

Thanks for the responses, I am sure that the website will ship to me but I wasn't sure if I could get a bricks and mortar store to ship to me or hold a bag so that I could drive down and get it. Guess I will have to call and find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.