Anyone Women Here Wear Men's Cologne?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
And if so, what do you wear? I prefer many mens' over womens', just curious who wears what?

I wear: Tiffany For Men
Juicy Couture Dirty English
Guess For Men (the version not made any more - I get it on ebay when I can find it)

There are a few mens fragrances that I find are to DIE for in the smell category, but as much as I like women, I'm afraid I'd either attract them or my g-friends would look at me strange ;p

I do! I wear Eau du Sud by Annick Goutal (supposedly it's more of a men's fragrance), and Acqua di Parma's Mirto di Panarea (which is a men's fragrance). I tend to like men's stuff better, in fact. ;)

not men's per se, but my favorite scents right now are easily unisex:
Creed's Silver Mountain Water
Jo Malone Black Vetyver Cafe on top of Jo Malone Sweet Lime Cedar
Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir

me! i don't like most perfumes b/c i don't like overly sweet smells (candyish), flower smells, patchouli smells, or powder smells--which leaves almost no perfumes for me and makes it rough when i go out to bars/clubs and gag over all the ladies drowning in their perfumes.

i like most colognes, though.

And if so, what do you wear? I prefer many mens' over womens', just curious who wears what?

I wear: Tiffany For Men
Juicy Couture Dirty English
Guess For Men (the version not made any more - I get it on ebay when I can find it)

I like most of the chanel colognes for men, with allure being my favorite. To me it smells even better than the women's version.

As in terms of how often I wear men's stuff: I wear men's colognes periodically and everyone always compliments me. To me, it's just about confidence and being gutsy. If you like it and it smells good, who cares what anybody else thinks.

Last edited:
Some interesting choices! I'll have to drop by the perfume counter and smell some of these.

I always get compliments on the Tiffany For Men...(from my MIL, no less ;))

Last edited:
Yep, I love Terre De Hermes, Gucci Por Homme II (which I got a sample and am about to get the larger size because it's lovely!), Eternity for Men, I also wear women's perfume, but like mens for a switch up.

I wish you well,

Bridget