Anyone with the east west mitzy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was keind of looking into the bayswater but after renting it, it wasn't for me. I tried on the east west mitzy and it was really comfy and cute. I don't like the bigger size but i am affraid the east west will be to small. Modeling pics and what's in yout purse pics highly appreciated.:biggrin:

2. Hi,

I have an east west Mitzy......... I can't post pics as I don't have a camera at the moment but it is very spacious bag. I found the large Mitzy hobo too big for me and the medium too small so the e/w is a nice compromise. I think that there are some modelling pics somewhere on the catwalk or Mitzy reference thread?
    It also has the added bonus of a messenger strap which I love.

3. thank you. There aren't really any modeling pics of the east west. I see you also have bayswaters, how would you say the size compares to the bays. i love how comfy it is on the shoulder and it can be dressed up or down.

I always have;

a big wallet
    an LV pochette
    larger make up bag
    keys

sometimes,
    water bottle
    sandwich
    sunglasses
    umbrella
    a book/magazine

4. I would say that width wise it's the same size as the bays. The Mitzy is big enough to hold all the things you've mentioned.

There's a pic of the leopard e/w on this thread
    http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-reference-library/please-post-photos-of-your-mitzy-here-584614.html

I thought that someone had taked modelling pics with a black e/w but I can't seem to find the thread, sorry!

5. Agree with shopaholic mum. The Grape Leopard E/W mitzy on the link is mine!
    I've fitted pretty much everything that you have listed into it all at once. I am a big fan of the Mitzy - both the medium and the E/W. I love the way it fits snuggly under my arm.

Have fun deciding!

6. i haven't got one but i would love one! From trying it on in the shop, i'd say it would fit quite a lot!

7. thanks ladies