Anyone with the croisette PM?

1. Today I went to look at the Passy, but fell in love with the Croisette PM (epi, black). I had never seen it before...

I put it on hold so that I could think about it and consult y'all...

For those not familiar with the croisette, the dimensions are very similar to the popincourt.

Does anyone have this bag? Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. i think it may be bigger than the popincourt haut...

3. It is bigger, but barely--the croissette is 12X10 and the popincourt haut is approx. 11X9.

The croisette seems like such a great size that I'm surprised I haven't heard more about it. The handles are even a nice length--long enough for the shoulder, but short enough that it looks cute carried in the hand....

4. I think this is one bag that's been discontinued in the LV Epi line... I went a few weeks ago to look at the Figari (another discontinued item), but they didn't have it--they showed me the Croisette instead and also told me that it was discontinued too. I think that's why it's featured in a discontinued color on eluxury.com too. But there are a few still floating out there. Just don't wait too long to get the bag since they're not making more.

5. Good to know!

I have it on hold--I think that I want the croisette in black and the passy mm in red. If the croisette is discontinued, I will snag that one first!

6. Hi. I used to own the Croisette PM in black and I loved it! The bag is very organized w/ 2 outside pockets to accomodate paperwork or small files. It's a very classy bag and perfect for work. HTH.

7. Thank you, winterpearls! That confirms what I was thinking when I tried it. But, for that much money, it's nice to hear from someone who had this bag....

8. You're very welcome! I regret selling it now but at least it went to a nice home :biggrin:.

9. LOVE This Bag!!!

10. I love the shape and the colour of the bag, and it's definitely on my wishlist !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice