anyone with the bagatelle gm?

wow...this bag as not gotten one review on this site...it reminds me of the beverly gm only in epi....anyone who has seen it at the boutique I would love to hear your thoughts...how it looks and fits ect....cheers

I haven't seen this bag IRL but from the pictures I have to say I'm not a fan. Something about it looks very mature (no offense as I have no idea how old you are) and to stiff or business like. I think if you're looking for a professional bag for work (attorney, CPA etc) this would be a good choice. If you're wanting something for day and night then I wouldn't choose this bag. BTW, I'm no spring chicken myself and I wouldn't buy this.

thanks for all of your feedback.....the people on the forum are not really digging this bag...

Hey, don't listen to us. If you love the bag that's all that matters. These are just our opinions, everyone has one. I'm sure I have one or two bags that most on here wouldn't like, doesn't bother me. I say go buy it now:yahoo:

I am not going to get one now...too many bags and it is too $$$ right now...just curious to see it on someone and get a review...then it may go on my WL...like I need another bag....heeheee

I tried the Bagatelle PM on and I must say that I liked it. I like classy and timeless and IMO this bag is classy and timeless.
I didn't bought it yet, but there's a good chance that I'm going to buy one in the future :smile:.

I am seriously considering getting the Bagatelle GM in rubis when I am in Paris next week. I can't stand LV and this is the only bag I actually like. Does anyone have any feedback on this bag? Also may consider the Passy in Rubis. Any thoughts on this one?