Anyone with modelling pics of the MC Eliza?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've been using the search thing for an hour and couldn't find one..:crybaby: elux is not much help... am about to take the plunge for a batignolles vertical and a panda clefs but want to make sure i want those 2 more than one mc eliza. ;)

thanks so much everyone!!!!

2. anyone...? :sad:

3. thank you thank you lakersgyrl! i love the lakers as well!!!

i'm thinking about this one in black... heehee but i dunno... maybe at this time the panda clefs and and BV is a smarter buy... *sigh* i wish my fam owned lv! hahaha

4. Yeeaaay, a Lakers fan too:yahoo: You should get what your heart desires!:wlae:

5. The MC Eliza is so precious, but so different from the BV....I'm not sure what to suggest, but I do agree with lakersgryl---get what you :heart: !
    Good luck and post pics when you get her!

6. i thinkthe eliza is very cute... !

7. i love eliza in black, especially when the color of LV logo on it is blue .....
    i wonder if it holds a lot tho...

8. Not too much, it's like the same size as a trotteur or like....1.5X the pochettte accessoire

9. oh... this is making me lean towards the bv + panda more! i had originally thought it is quite roomy since the bottom seemed like 4 inches. hehe. thanks cecilia. :smile:

10. Lovin' the eliza!

11. ^^jetaime, u have one? :smile: some more modelling pics would be great!