Anyone with JASMIN IVORIE

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hihi, I new to TPF, suddenly love LV back again, after hanging from chanel to Prada. Anyway i gotten the Damier Azur Accessories Pouch and Epi Leather Montaigne Clutch in black in the last 2 month. I wanted my Montaigne in Ivorie but turned back to black..

Anyway now I'm eyeing a structured bag and will be getting the Epi Leather Jasmin and deciding on getting the ivorie. I know most will choose the cassis but purple was one of my least favourite colour. Thus asking those who own ivorie bag, is it good for a everday office bag? the colour is it hard to maintain???

and pretty please post photo of it being carried if possible.. Will appreciate. tks

2. I don't have this bag, but I think an Ivorie Jasmin would be gorgeous! Post a pic if you get it.

3. I don't have the Jasmine but I have this color in Epi Lock-it and I love it. It's a great color and so easy to maintain. I use this bag twice a week. Any Epi bag in this color is stunning so get the Jasmine.

4. I love this bag, it is small but can hold a lot of stuff and it's quite easy to maintain. I hope this helps~

[​IMG]

5. The Jasmin Ivory is nice but they don't come with the key bell like the new Cassis Jasmin do they?! I would add it to my wishlist if they came with the Key bell

6. I have a red Jasmin so I can attest to the awesomeness of its shape. I don't own any ivoire bags, but would say they'd be easy to maintain. Just wipe clean and be careful around ink or dyes!

7. thanks you so much for the photos... it really lovely yeah.. and hearing from u ladies that it not so hard to maintain.. i think this helps my decision very much.....

p/s will post photos once up yeah.....

8. i always thought the ivoire was a dirt clinger. seems to get scuff and scratches on them. is that not true?

9. ohhhh.. i gotten my LV jasmin in ivorie.. love it to bits.. just the right size for me... and the best is my SO giving it to me as pre-valentine present.. I'm sooo happy.. will post photo tomorrow

10. YAY for you, Sandchia. I'd love to see pictures.

11. http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/sand5sand/DSC00074.jpg

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/sand5sand/DSC00075.jpg

yeah.... sorry rush out to work today morning, thus no photos yet of it being carried...

I'm so happy now.. SO paid for it..
    And I have been lemming for a white or ivory bag for a long time..
    Gotten the Epi Leather Montaigne Clutch for christmas present from so.. been wanting to get the ivorie since then. but decided on a black evening bag instead..
    http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/sand5sand/DSC04815.jpg

Now finally got my ivorie bag...

12. Congrats, she is sooo pretty. Oh, the Montaige Clutch is stunning too. You got 2 great Epi bags here.

13. gorgeous ivoire jasmin u've got there.. congrats!

14. Congrats on your Jasmin, it is gorgeous!!! I also love the Montaigne Clutch, great choices!! :flowers:

15. I have ivory Jasmin. It's one of the most beautiful and classy bags that I own.