Anyone with a vespa...not the vroom, vroom kind....

amazonb

Aug 15, 2007
Have been checking out Kasumi's reference catalog pages (thank you so much for all the eye candy!) and really, really like the Vespa.
Anyone have one? Any photos out there?
WOuld love to have your opininons if you have one....for example, shoulder strap length, size, etc.
You guys have all made me an addict now.......
I should be angry, instead I am working overtime to support my habit and looking forward to the next H purchase (Grrrrrrr....:graucho:)

I have two Vespas, amazonb...I haven't worn them a lot yet, I just got them, but I anticipate they'll be perfect for "rough and ready" days with my sons, field trips, beach, park, travel, etc....the strap will go over the body as well as shoulder, it's the perfect "I don't have to baby or worry about her" bag. I like the more tailored look of the Vespa to the more relaxed (imo) look of the Evelyne (tho I love the Evelyne...one day...:P ). I have Trims, and while I love that look for a casual bag, they do not want to stay on my shoulder consistently. The Vespa has a solid feel to it when worn.

I'm on one of our walk-ups and can't access my pic folder...will post pics later if you like.