Anyone with a Vernis bag in the dark blue? or have seen the color?

Mai Britt

LOVES LUXURY
Oct 13, 2006
Anyone with the dark blue vernis? perhaps even the bedford.. Can you post pics.. If you have seen color, how is it?

I would love the bedford too, and can't decide between pearl, hazelnut and the dark blue color..

The indigo? It's really pretty..I wished I could have gotten a piece but got something else instead when I had the chance. It's pretty because in certain lights it almost looks like a really dark shimmery purple, then in others, it looks like a bold dark blue.

Yes... It's discontinued. I think Veronika had one and Pupsterpurse.... hmmm she made have exchanged already.. I'm sure these ladies posted in Visual Aid. Like lvbabydoll said it's a beautiful shimmery purple blue color. I procrastinated and missed out. :sad:

I saw a few bags of this color in Moscow's LV in September, it's awesome! The contrast between light vachetta and indigo looks great!

I saw a Biscayne Bay and wante to buy it for my Mother, but it had defects on vachetta.

I have a reade pm in the indigo. I love it. The color is so pretty. I got one of the very last ones on the east coast and most of the west coast is gone now too. But you may be able to find a houston or bedford still available. A few months ago when I was searching there were 3 houstons left in the US.

I have a reade pm in the indigo. I love it. The color is so pretty. I got one of the very last ones on the east coast and most of the west coast is gone now too. But you may be able to find a houston or bedford still available. A few months ago when I was searching there were 3 houstons left in the US.

Do yo have a pic of it? I would love to see it!

The Boca Raton Florida location had an indigo bedford, ludlow wallet & continental wallet (forgot the name but it's the long wallet).

sounds great!! I HOPE that vuitton in Denmark has it too.. SIGH .. I am really torn between the three colors, and don't wanan order/buy anything before I can see them in real life.. I am too carefull? or should I just go for one color?