Anyone with a VCA watch? Is it worth getting?

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Hey ladies! Anyone owns a VCA watch? Is it worth getting? I searched the threads but don’t seem to find much info on watches.

I am looking at the alhambra series as work watch. I already have a simple Rolex with diamond markers, Omega constellation with diamonds, LV (seriously wonder why I got this, even though it is a beautiful work watch) Dior ceramic and JLC reverso.

Considering that there are many other brands in the market and the ones from watch makers command a much better resale value. Not sure if I should take the plunge.

Can you also pls share your eye candy/ candies?

Thanks all! :love:

Here is a photo of my Alhambra watch DCE2094F-6A88-4366-A324-7230F3A2AFA6.jpeg

I agree with park56's comment about the alhambra watch tends to be a delicate watch piece.
I personally love the look of the alhambra watches; however I would only use it for occasional use, not an everyday piece.
I would love though, if VCA re-introduce alhambra watch in beautiful lapis or turquoise design. That will get me buy a second VCA alhambra watch.

Last edited:
Of course the VCA watch is worth getting. Like you, I have mainly watchmaker ones - AP, PP, GP, Omega & Rolex - but I still adore my VCA watch. With its distinctive shape, there is no other watch like it. I wear mine for daily use, in rotation with the rest. Enjoy your visit to the VCA boutique trying all those beauties....

Reactions: oranGetRee
Hi ladies

pls help me abit. Which would you choose as work watch?

With or without diamonds? The one with diamonds is double the price of the one without.

thanks!

View attachment 4865557View attachment 4865558

I find this watch dainty enough to be worn as a dress watch in certain situations, so I would say diamonds. Just helps making it a bit dressier if needed.