Anyone with a pic posing with their First bag?

Mai Britt

LOVES LUXURY
Oct 13, 2006
I have found a first bag in my dream color, but doen't really know how big they are .. does anyone have pic posing with their first bag so I can see how it is on a person?

I am 5.3"

Thanks in advance girls..:smile:

i'm 5'4" and 85lbs
DSCN1238.jpg

it's flat brass '02 first :P

Here's me with my 06 Lilac and what was my 05 White (it's eping's now!:smile:)
I am 5'1" and anywhere from 100-105lbs (especially this time of year with all my holiday feasting!!! Muahahah!!!!)

Attachments

• Lilac 06.jpg
    Lilac 06.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 125
  • White 05.jpg
    White 05.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 106
Here is me w/ my apple first (I am 5'1 around 90 lbs

Attachments

• 3538.jpg
    3538.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 3540.jpg
    3540.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 3542.jpg
    3542.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 3544.jpg
    3544.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 3546.jpg
    3546.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 54
Here's me wearing mine with the shoulder strap. I'm 5'2, 105 lbs. The bag looks bigger than IRL because of the camera angle, but it gives you a good idea how long the strap is. The first is the perfect size for smaller frames:yes: Are '06 straps shorter than previous years?

Attachments

• CIMG3106-small.jpg
    CIMG3106-small.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 127
carebear: that strap on my lilac is 13in long. I never really measured the 05 strap before i sold it. hum.... are they? that's a good question. I know that the 02 bags have long straps.

Firstclass, I love how your clothes/shoes match the bags! so European! reminds me so much of my mother who to this day won't leave the house unless her shoes match her bag :heart:

The first really looks great on you ladies.:yes: I think it's a lovely bag which looks best on medium or petite women that are slim...
I'm 5'7 can't change that but back to eating soup only!!!

:roflmfao: ... awwwwwww thank you slinks :shame: !! Is your mother from Europe too :love: ?

Yep -- both my mother and I are from Latvia. I came over here when I was 11 but the Euro vibe is strong at home ;) My mother is pretty conservative with her style, so shoes and bags are in the black/brown/beige category... but always matchy-matchy.

The first really looks great on you ladies.:yes: I think it's a lovely bag which looks best on medium or petite women that are slim...
I'm 5'7 can't change that but back to eating soup only!!!

Oh quit it Catcat! you're gorgeous and your 3-baby body puts my pre-baby body to shame :blush:
I'm 5'6 and of Eastern-European peasant stock (read: big boned/not petite by any means) and I tried to post a photo of me wearing my bag, but for some reason I just couldn't upload it. I'll try again in a bit ;)
I really think that a lot of people think the First is tiny - it really isn't as small as it seems, but I only realized it after I bought one :P