Anyone with a mini-papillon?

1. What do you put in it? I can fit my keys, cell, chapstick, and a pen...but I can't keep a wallet in there (I hate loose money, so I'm a little disappointed that my mini-wallet won't fit in it)! I wonder if I get a cles if it will solve the problem...? I don't think I can stuff my cards in there, either. It looks like a nice pencil case, though....

2. What is a mini papillon, I know there is a pap 26 and 30 but there's one smaller than that?

3. yes there is a papillon 19 :smile: its sooo cute. but i find it too small.

4. Yeah that papillion is soo small! :Push: I don't know how people keep money in it...

5. i have one...and i use my cles =)

6. i have one and yes it is small, but my wallet, cell,make up and keys fit in!

7. I give you props. I have tried everything to put my wallet in but it doesn't seem to work, and I'm paranoid that I'll scratch the interior leather. :sad:

rensky - Now I really want a cles...:graucho:

8. papillon 19????? do u ladies mean the baby papillon that comes with the 30?????

or does LV do a papillon 19 on its own???? i went online and there is nothing apart from 26 and 30.

9. I actually meant the baby papillon with the pap 30. :yes: Sorry if that was confusing! Pap 19 is cute, but I don't think it'd be practical for me. I already have a couple small bags that do the job.

10. there isa pap 19,
    [​IMG]

but the pap 30 comes with a little pap.
    [​IMG]

11. aaah you meant the baby pap who comes with the pap 30. i thought you meant the pap 19 which i have :lol:

12. ^it's okay, I should've been more specific...almost forgot there were 3 papillons! The mini-pap is really cute, but I can't use it as a tiny wristlet since I can't fit my skinny wallet in it...I'll have to try and see if I can put cards in that thing, otherwise I'll just use it to keep my lipstick and pens/pencils.

13. u need one!! i have the damier one and i think if u're a monogram person, u should get a monogram one that can match beautifully with the 19!:P

14. OMG so vuitton does a pap 19 on its own???? is that right????

i have the pap 30 and absolutely love the baby pap, whenever i go out i always use that and get tons of compliment. if vuitton does a pap 19 i want to get another one ummm...hopefully in epi?? but i cant find it on vuitton website.

15. Louis Vuitton has a mini monogram papillon too. I had one in red but sold it a long time ago. Kind of miss her now....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice