Anyone with a mini-papillon?

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
What do you put in it? I can fit my keys, cell, chapstick, and a pen...but I can't keep a wallet in there (I hate loose money, so I'm a little disappointed that my mini-wallet won't fit in it)! I wonder if I get a cles if it will solve the problem...? I don't think I can stuff my cards in there, either. It looks like a nice pencil case, though....

papillon 19????? do u ladies mean the baby papillon that comes with the 30?????

or does LV do a papillon 19 on its own???? i went online and there is nothing apart from 26 and 30.

papillon 19????? do u ladies mean the baby papillon that comes with the 30?????

or does LV do a papillon 19 on its own???? i went online and there is nothing apart from 26 and 30.

I actually meant the baby papillon with the pap 30. :yes: Sorry if that was confusing! Pap 19 is cute, but I don't think it'd be practical for me. I already have a couple small bags that do the job.

^it's okay, I should've been more specific...almost forgot there were 3 papillons! The mini-pap is really cute, but I can't use it as a tiny wristlet since I can't fit my skinny wallet in it...I'll have to try and see if I can put cards in that thing, otherwise I'll just use it to keep my lipstick and pens/pencils.

u need one!! i have the damier one and i think if u're a monogram person, u should get a monogram one that can match beautifully with the 19!:P

I give you props. I have tried everything to put my wallet in but it doesn't seem to work, and I'm paranoid that I'll scratch the interior leather. :sad:

rensky - Now I really want a cles...:graucho:

OMG so vuitton does a pap 19 on its own???? is that right????

i have the pap 30 and absolutely love the baby pap, whenever i go out i always use that and get tons of compliment. if vuitton does a pap 19 i want to get another one ummm...hopefully in epi?? but i cant find it on vuitton website.