Food Anyone with a Kitchenaid Mixer in Pistachio?

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Hi ladies! My husband has been a total peach and bought me my first KA mixer in almond cream. I actually really love it, but as a color lover I can't help but think I should take advantage of the beautiful colors KA offers. I am just crazy about the Pistachio from all the pictures I've seen. However - I can't seem to tell - is a green with yellow or blue undertones?

Anyone who has seen it IRL or who owns one I would sooooo appreciate you help (or pictures!!!).

TIA!!!

explorer27

Sep 14, 2010
Best Coast
I have the pistachio one. I'm in LOVE with it. It's a perfect, retro, creamy shade of pale green. I bought it from Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon.

I'd say it leans a tad more yellow than blue toned, but it's not a yellow-green by any means. If you like a bluer-toned color, check out the Martha Stewart edition Kitchenaid mixer.

Here's my baby...she looks a little more cool-toned in this pic because of the lighting.

Attachments

lolabr89

Aug 7, 2007
I know this is old but you can actually spray paint your kitchenaid any color you want! I change mine all the time ;)

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
You can take the girl out of NYC...
I know this is old but you can actually spray paint your kitchenaid any color you want! I change mine all the time ;)
I went to Georgetown Cupcakes in SoHo this weekend and saw this stressed/bedazzled Mixer. It was SO awesome. This isn't my picture, it's from abakedinterest.com, but, wow!

Now I want to crystallize my Nespresso and milk foamer :smile: