Anyone with a heavy lock problem?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi
    I love the look of Paddy :love: ....But why does the lock has to be so heavy? :sad: ...I have taken the lock off :shame: Am I weird? :weird: Please dont hate mig !!! :nuts: ....What do you do??

paddy 1.JPG paddy 3.JPG paddy 4.JPG paddy 5.JPG paddy 6.JPG
  2. I have got used to it to be quite honest...

3. Ok... maybee I should try it for a longer time .... Thanks! :smile:

4. Btw I think the lock is a little too big to the baby paddy :smile:

5. Hey I like that leash through the loop idea! It usually looks so naked w/out the lock, but that's a great idea!!

6. You like the leash idea better than the key? :smile:

7. Im actually just use to my lock.

8. Oh I like the pics with the leash and key dangling thru the loop. I can't tell what that other object on the leash in the first pic is....

9. Thanks! :smile:) That object is a Hermés lock :smile:

10. Lol! I love it! So ingenius, esp with the little Hermes lock. Too cute!

11. :lol: :lol: Obviously I've never come close to seeing one IRL! :biggrin:

12. It looks really cute on the baby Paddy! :biggrin:

13. how cool if chloe came out with a hollow lock version, and let existing paddy owners exchange their locks for the hollow one, for a fee? i would so pay that...

14. Ohhh... yes!! two hollow locks for me please :lol: :lol: Well, I had choco paddy with me at work today...with the heavy lock on!! :amazed::biggrin:...the medium paddy look beautiful with the lock on....I know!! :lol:...I must "learn" to use it :smile:

15. My lock wasnt heavy, but it was chipped when I first got it. I took it back and they replaced it, and it happened again. They were nice about exchanging it for me. I've had this one now for 3 months and its FINE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice