Anyone with a gold Rolex 31mm?

krawford

O.G.
Feb 3, 2011
I am considering getting a gold Rolex 31 mm MOP face with diamond markers and I am just wondering if this watch is too bling,bling. I am 53 years old (albeit young 53) and have a Cartier TT medium Tank that I love, but would like a gold Rolex as well. If anyone has this watch, I would appreciate your thoughts. My 25th wedding anniversery is coming up and I thought that might be the perfect gift.

I have the same watch, 31mm mop diamond dial but in TT and I love it! I don't think it would be too much bling in all gold at all! I would stick just the diamond mop dial as you mentioned and not get a diamond bezel to keep in more simple.

I have a YG 31mm Rolex with Roman numerals, M of P face and a diamond bezel and I love it.
I wear it everyday, no matter where I go or what I'm doing.
I don't think you can go wrong with a watch like that.

tosh said:
I have a YG 31mm Rolex with Roman numerals, M of P face and a diamond bezel and I love it.
I wear it everyday, no matter where I go or what I'm doing.
I don't think you can go wrong with a watch like that.

Is it a heavy watch?

OMG get it!

Next on my constantly growing wishlist is a 31mm Datejust TT w/RG, chocolate face, VI in diamonds and 24 diamond bezel.

31mm is a great size if you don't want too big of a face, and it's not too small. It'll always be in style. You deserve it! 25 years is a huge accomplishment, especially in today's day and age! :graucho: Many congrats!