Anyone with a Botkier Stirrup bag need help

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Does anyone know if the Botkier Stirrup bag has a divided middle section? The description on the website doesn't really give a great description of the purse and all sales are final.

Also do you consider it a large or medium bag? What color should I get? Black (basic, classic and could be boring) Metalic Chestnut (Could carry any season, but is metalic a fad) Metalic Twiglight (Blue) (Fun color, but is it too trendy to be carried for several years?)

Lastly, if you have a Botkier, do you like it, love it or wish you hd bought something else?

Thanks to all the purse experts here for any help!

I do not have one but I thought I could try to help so here is the explanation for the stirrup from eluxury.
  • Pebble-grain, soft Italian leather
  • Decorative topstitching
  • Polished metal hardware
  • Leather shoulder strap adjustable with buckles; longest drop is 10"
  • Studded belt detail along underside of bag
  • Studded stirrup detail across front
  • Diagonal zip pockets with tasseled pulls
  • Two outer hidden zip pockets
  • Magnetic snap closure
  • Botkier logo textile interior with zipped pocket and leather patch pockets
  • Signature Botkier nameplate inside bag
  • 15.5" x 8.5" x 2.5"
  • Made in the USA

And for color I think the black does not show off the design of the bag, have you seen it in metallic pearl or white,that really shows the design. The blue color is trendy you are right, would you get tired of the blue?. I would get a color other than black in my opinion.

I don't own one but was browsing today and saw it in the metallic chestnut at NM i love that color. Black is too boring I wouldn't purchase that. There was no middle section. Definately a medium size bag.

Thank you for your help! I haven't seen any of them in person as there aren't any stores that carry them where I live, so I only have their website and this forum to help me out!

I didn't know what it was about the black that I didn't like it, but you are so right about that color not showing off the bags design!!! (You wouldn't think that the color would make such a difference.)

Would love any more thought or suggestions!

I love, love LOVE my botkier clyde bag. The leather is soft, the design is efficient, and I get a ton of compliments on it. I purchased mine in basic black (I'm too chicken to try another color)...but I do like the metallic chesnut. I'm thinking of getting the convertible bag in that color actually!! The only con is that the bag is a bit on the heavy side, but I still love it! :love: