Anyone who's looking for a petrol stam...

1. I saw one at this spa in San Francisco called Relax Now Spa. I would assume that it is authentic. I just thought I would spread the word. This is their contact info:

Relax Now
    (415)567-3529
    2241 Fillmore Street
    San Francisco, CA 94115

2. UGH! I called out of curiousity, I already have the Petrol MP. I asked how much and the receptionist said $300. I asked if it was authentic, and she said it was imitation... YUCK! I can't believe they would even charge that much for a fake, much less sell it at a spa and hurt their reputation in such a way.

3. Ick! I can't believe that it's a fake. I don't have the chance to go in and take a good look at it. I was just looking at it from the outside of their spa and I saw the kisslock even has Marc Jacobs inscription, though I know it doesn't guarantee the authenticity of a bag, but the fact that they're a nice spa in a rich neighborhood, I just assumed they're selling the real thing.

The most disturbing part is, they have couple of stams, hudsons, and other designer handbags that they must be all fake!!:yucky:

4. Well, at least they are honest about it. Here in Santa Monica, there are a few stores on Montana and Main St that sell fake bags too, but at least there's no inscription... I don't understand why these stores do it, esp when they're in a nice neighborhood.

In any case, you're intentions were good, thanks for keeping us in mind!

5. :wtf: Isn't it still illegal to sell regardless of whether or not they say it's fake? Why would they risk their business like that??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice