anyone who reads W mag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i'm featured in the reader's react section....under beautiful faces, i'm aviva. although they basically rewrote my entire letter.

2. OMG, really? Congrats.
    I don't really read W mag, but i flip thru it when im at Barnes & Noble. I'll look it up, is it April issue?

3. may. :smile:

4. WOW! CONGRATS That is awesome! I can't wait to read it...

Did you see their ACCESSORIES mag.... drool....

Congrats again, how exciting!! :smile:

5. yeah for some reason, i have a free subscription to their accessories mag. i think it would have been alittle more exciting had they not completely rewritten my letter, but yeah, it's cool. thanks:shame:

6. i'll take a look, i love W! is it the one w/ jessica simpson on it?

7. Organic...ohhhh!! How exciting!!! :nuts: :nuts: I have not received my May issue just yet. But, W is my favorite magazine!!!

8. How did you get the subscription to the Accessories Mag? I looked online and I couldn't find anything. It's the really big one that is $10?

I REALLY want to subscribe to it but found no info on it, just their Daily Newletter, please share! :smile:

Congrats again! :smile:

9. they just mailed it to me for no reason. i have no idea why.

and jessica simpson was a few months ago it hink? this one is a ghastly lindsay lohan, complete with kaballah bracelet, and meryl streep.

10. haha i get the W Jewelry subscription too and it's free and i have no idea how or why i get it.. they probably got my address cuz i subscribe to like.. 10 (literally! i counted!) other different magazines... eh, doesn't hurt me as long as it's free, right? haha.

i'll pick up the May W though and read your article/letter. and cuz i love my lindsay. :biggrin:

11. They rewrote your letter? That's not nice.
    I'll take a look when my issue comes in.

12. We better have gotten a mention... just kidding! :P

Congrats, but I don't think I can agree with the editing much. What's the point of contributing writers if every second word is rewritten? :blink:

13. awww its too bad that they rewrote your letter!!

what did your letter say that was different?

14. I will look for you!

15. Cool i will be sure to pick it up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice