Anyone who has the expandable flap.....

gina8521

May 15, 2007
like this one (borrowed pic from a tPF'er)
100_3015.jpg

Is it easy to use? Do the double handles get in the way? Do they stay up on your shoulder?
Does the bag stand up on its own with your things in it, or does it slouch over?
Any other comments....?
Thanks!

I am not a flap person but I love the expandable. I've never tried it on but Jill and Jenn (clk55girl) both love their expandable flap bags a lot.

I have the one pictured and I love it. I intended to buy a large tote style, which is more typical for me, but I saw this and just went for it. It is a great medium size, stays on the shoulder, fits really nicely, and is not too rigid or too collapsible. Just right!

I have the 2 handle version. It does stand up on its own. It is durable, easy to use, and holds quite a bit. My only very minor issue is that it tends to pucker slightly in the lock area if the bag is filled with medium heavy things. No big deal. I highly recommend it.

^^ You're welcome! It comes in the flap style, the tote style, and a smaller flap style that I haven't seen in a long time. There's a pic of the small exp flap in the reference thread under "pics of your expandable bags" :smile: