Cowboy(girl) Boots

I LOVE Shepler's!

I just got the Pin Up Cowgirl boots! They are stunning!
Did you know, all the designs are outlined in embroidery thread, it's just gorgeous work.
Really really well made!
Such gorgeous leather soles and heels, too ~ oooooooooo
(Really pointy toes!)

Mine are not as light a leather as those in the picture however!
But I love them so much I don't mind

OP, I would go with Zappos if you don't live near any store that you can try on for size.
Their customer service is great, and the return process is good too.

That said, yeah, Lucchese or Old Gringo.....

(Lucchese are narrow)

I do. Frye makes good quality ones.
are you looking to buy actual western boots or just the style? because they are two different things.
You can pick up good quality cheap ones in a lot of shoes stores. I have seen lots of new ones out for spring.

I would like a good quality one but I think I want more of the style than the actual western boots b/c I probably won't get to wear it much (only in the winter and when I visit my bf in TN).

I want a simple pair, probably one tone. My bf wears the ones that are two-toned and it looks great on him but not for me (I think they're Double H). I found one or two that I liked but I wanted second opinions. I'll have to find them.

^^^ Well, then, I would recommend Frye Carson boot.
Check it out on Zappos, comes in lots of colors, and you can read the reviews. The quality of Frye is great, and these boots look like they would work for just about anyone.

Actually, I "was" going to come on here and also recommend Corral boots, I tried on a few pair a couple of weeks ago, very fashionable and nice for the price.....

Oh yeah, one more thing that may narrow my search. I have athletic calves and most of the boots that I've been looking at look narrow. Any recommendations? :Push:

These styles have caught my eyes. Wish I had a place to try some on.

045a72_g4_p1_440x440.jpg

031276_41_p1_440x440.jpg

Last edited:
Hey ladies, I need some help. I bought a lovely pair of loblan cowboy boots (dark brown, stitched, you know the type), but the only thing is they slip a bit in the heel. is that normal? The etailer I bought them from said they should slip a bit, but I am confused as to what happens, do they mould to your foot or something, do they bend in a bit? Also, are loblan a good make? I love them regardless, but I just wondered how they will stand up in terms of wear and tear.

I know it is a really silly question. but you girls are the experts!!!!

Thank you lovely ladies!!!!!xxxxxx

Hi, I am sure you are loving those boots!

Yes they are supposed to slip a bit.
In fact, all my boots slip in the heel.
It has never bothered me the least, I'm not getting blisters or anything, y'know?

Enjoy! :smile:

Attachments

• ash studded boots.jpg
    ash studded boots.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 398
No "Cowboy" about them. More of a Motorcycle look. Very edgy and I love the worn look on the foot part. Trendy yes but very cool and the studs are hidden under pants so they are wearable even if the trend expires.