Anyone watching Banshee on Cinemax?

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
I just watched the premier episode and it looks as if there is some good meat there? I assume there is less of a cancellation risk, given that it is on a subscription channel.

Hoping others have or plan to check in on this program. If so, lets get to chatting :yes:

I just watched the premier episode and it looks as if there is some good meat there? I assume there is less of a cancellation risk, given that it is on a subscription channel.

Hoping others have or plan to check in on this program. If so, lets get to chatting :yes:

Oh, and if you remember replying to my question in the YSL forum about leather help... went to NM to have her rehabbed. And! it's going to be free since she is less than a year old. :smile:

Alex Spoils Me said:
Oh, and if you remember replying to my question in the YSL forum about leather help... went to NM to have her rehabbed. And! it's going to be free since she is less than a year old. :smile:

Yay I'm very happy for you! Will swing by your thread to check in. Thank goodness you do not have to spend anymore money. I'm sure shell be good as new :smile:

TinksDelite said:
I just watched today. Not bad so far.

I agree. Though I had to shut my eyes through some of the violence and sex scenes (I'm getting prudish as I age lol). Hope episode 2 builds on the last.

I like it so far. Really love the gay/straight/cooldressing/bad guy/salon owing Asian character. I think it will be a good show.

Yes, I love her/him too!!!!! I actually tried googling the character while watching as I wanted to know the actor's name but didn't get far. That character is reason enough to watch the show :smile:

I made it about 1/2 way through....could tell it wasn't going to be my cup of tea, so I won't be watching again.:nogood:

sorry the show wasn't for you, but better to spend your time on something else than watch something you don't like. (Wish I could have applied that attitude when I watched over 30 minutes of the Sisterhood reality show not too long ago :shame:smile:

Has potential..
dang, sex scenes are becoming more graphic these days(not that
I mind). The husband/wife oral scene was kind of a shock..
...:wtf:

Its all about shocking the viewer, sparking discussion on social media...Sometimes I worry that when shows start out with all that "look at me, look at me", will resort heavily on this approach while sacrificing the storytelling, the acting etc. Hoping this one won't.

DH and I watched all 7 epis on demand this weekend and looking forward to more. It's different and I like that most of the cast are unknown actors (kind of what Sopranos did which made the show that much better). I haven't seen a decent show in ages so this one definitely filled that void. Hoon Lee's character is a hoot!:lol: