Anyone watch the Desperate Housewives? *spoiler*

^^ Yeah Edie! OMG I can't believe that woman, she's a piece of work, isn't she? But then if you rewind back you may remember Susan did steal Carl from Edie behind her back. That was not kind of Susan, so maybe karma is giving Susan a nice kick in the butt this time.

The show's getting real twisted.. Now we know Nora has an agenda to steal Tom from Lynette. I do wish Tom could be more of a man, he's whiny sometimes and can't stand up for himself imo.

I still like the show, and watch it regularly..but I dunno, it doesn't seem as good to me this year....just a little off or something. I'll keep watching, it's still better than a lot of other shows out there.....
I have similar feelings - I was mad for the show at first, never missed an episode but it appears to have gotten lame lately, the scripts are not so great and sorry but that Eva Longoria is a really bad actor. I only watch when there is nothing better on.

I'm really glad to see Tom standing up for himself. I was afraid that Nora can get him, but turns out that Tom and Lynette are unbreakable.

I'm also glad that Susan and Ian find their way to be together again.

I cant wait to see what happens in ep. 7!!

^^ Amen to that! That bit*h really needs to go, LOL!

And I just cant wait to find out who Orson really is. He is evil, he tipped the police about his friend (Caroline's DH) and the dead French woman (Monique). And what was Mike's relation with Monique? Mike remembered seeing her but that was it.

^^ I also wonder what happened with that Monique Lulliuer chick that Mike has a flashback about. She looks a lot like Orson's wife. At first I thought they were the same person!

Also, maybe Orson will get killed off..

^^ Monique and Orson's ex (Olma.. was it?) look alike, both redheads and all.. Bree too.. I think Orson has a thing with redheads, heehe.

Also, am dying to know what happened with Olma, did Orson kill her?

OMG U GUYS! I JUST decided to come on here and start a thred and LOW AND BEHOLD the is FINALLY one! OMG WHO saw 2nites episode? MY WHOLE FAMILY was in tears!!!! It was horrifiying! I'm so sad for kayla that poor thing, and I was kinda upset how in the previews for next week they didnt show what was gonna happen with lynette and Tom etc. It so sad. :crybaby:

OMG U GUYS! I JUST decided to come on here and start a thred and LOW AND BEHOLD the is FINALLY one! OMG WHO saw 2nites episode? MY WHOLE FAMILY was in tears!!!! It was horrifiying! I'm so sad for kayla that poor thing, and I was kinda upset how in the previews for next week they didnt show what was gonna happen with lynette and Tom etc. It so sad. :crybaby:
Well, we all knew somebody was going to die from all the stories and such, and all I can say is that I'm pleased with their choice, since the show wouldnt be the same without the rest of them.

Well, we all knew somebody was going to die from all the stories and such, and all I can say is that I'm pleased with their choice, since the show wouldnt be the same without the rest of them.

I know haha I am also an AVID (ok really just trying to make OBSESSED sound normal :P ) O.C fan and when marissa was killed as STUPID and pathetic as it sounds, I was really depressed, anyways I thot they couldt make a comeback w/o her and they did so I am happy, but I know what u mean about it never being the same by killing off a main character, I think that women deserved to be tortured (the crazy lady, I forget her name) for the pain she has caused instead of just being shot and dying immediately, its just REALLY crazy, and I am still coming out of my shock, I hated nora but I finally felt for her tonight, mainly because her daughter will never see her again nor will she c her daughter. :crybaby: