Anyone watch the Desperate Housewives? *spoiler*

^^ i agree she does make the show funny but can u imagine if this is REAL life thing like Roo's life?? I cant imagine!!

I think Lynette will break at some point and Tom will have to make a choice!

Roo... May god be with you, i'm sure its pretty hard to put with Ex-bshit!

Leelee, apparently the embrio was accidentally switched with another client's. Let's just say that the other client was of different race than Gabby and Carlos. I can't get over the look on Carlos' face, I was LMAO over it. The baby was born on ep. 2 btw.

I just finished watching ep. 3. Boy, Susan is going to get in trouble again soon :P

Thanks so much for the explanation! So it seems that Gabby and Carlos don't have a baby after all. My goodness, what else can happen on this show???? It really is just fascinating! And, yes, it does like Susan may have some explaining to do, although it looks like Edie and Mike might cause something to talk about too!:yes:

Love Desperate Housewives,its got it all,comedy drama suspense, i just love it:lol: just watched the third episode..grrr that andrew is a pest i hope he doesnt start his crazy stuff on bree again,lol
i also like Greys Anatomy

You're not alone! I haven't missed an episode either. The next season hasn't started over here yet, but I can't wait until it does!

Same here, I just finished the season 2, and as I was getting bored at the start of it, the end got really really good !! Can´t wait to know what happens next. But I have a friend who can download the season 3, so we´ll see !!
BTW, who´s your favorite housewife ???
Mine is Bree......beautiful woman, manipulative in a naive way, really interesting character ! Susan annoys me so much.....and I wish we could see more of the *****y Eddie !!!

mellecyn;1040360BTW said:
Bree is definitely my favorite housewife. She is classy by birth, but her problems aren't. And she's so, well, twisted in the way she handles each new crisis. I'm with you, Susan annoys me. I actually wish someone else played her part on the show....that's how much I don't care for her. Lynette, Gabbie and Edie are entertaining, but IMO Bree steals the show.

it's not my favorite show, but it's definately entertaining. i always end up finishing the dvd within two days of renting the first disc.

i will abstain from the rest of the conversation though, as i am a season behind. :smile:

My fave would be Gabby! She's so pretty and manipulative as hell! I actually LMAO so hard when I saw Carlos deserted her in the middle of nowhere on ep. 4.

Susan is annoying but men are attracted toward her, Bree is.. well, Bree, LOL! Lynette, she should get a nanny, and Ms. Brit is vewy vewy interesting..

I really think Gabby and Carlos should get back together. Carlos still loves her, and if Gabby keeps up with her attitude, she's gonna regret it soon.

I missed Andrew, and I'm so glad to see him come back! The fact that Bree didn't understand him and his sexuality didn't excuse what he did, but I hope they can come to some sort of understanding.

And I cannot BELIEVE Edie! What she's doing with Mike is just mean!

Orson's first wife let him control her. Then she became his victim. That is not going to work with Bree, because Bree doesn't let anyone control her!