Anyone watch the Desperate Housewives? *spoiler*

i love this show! i was strictly faithful only to Sex & the City, but then this summer my boyfriend downlaoded Seasons 1 and 2 of Desperate Housewives, and i was hooked on the show :shame:

i applaud Lynette for the way she's handling this. recent events with my current boyfriend has left me forbidding any woman he was ever involved with from stepping into our house. not that his ex has tried, but she actually considered flying to Buffalo from L.A. to see him a month or so ago :mad:

Tom is a wuss. i'm glad Lynette finally made him realize his priorities. i can't stand Nora, who acts like she belongs to the family just because Kayla is the manifestation of her one-night-stand

I love DH but only the first season. 2nd season wasn't all that great and this season 3 is not looking good. The story line with Bree is very repetitive with last season.

LeeLee, i think you missed the epi that Bree got married. The cops couldn't prove that Orson killed his wife. So Bree still thinks that he's innocent.

Thanks vuittonGirl! That explains it all!:flowers:

:yahoo::yahoo:

I'm glad there are others!

I love Orson as well, although I'm not really a fan of his hairstyle. I prefer him much better in SATC. His character is really intriguing that I just want to keep watching episode after episode. Something dark obviously surrounds him and his past.

And I love the part on ep. 2 where Xiao Mei gave birth! LMAO! Look at Carlos' expression when he said he needed to adjust the color settings on his cam!

I also heard, that since Marcia Cross is pregnant irl, that her Bree character will also be pregnant. I read this somewhere, cant remember..

You're not alone! I haven't missed an episode either. The next season hasn't started over here yet, but I can't wait until it does!

Joey, season 3 hasnt started where I am too (geez, we are still on season 2!), but I download each episode every week for free. PM me if you want more info, it's really simple.

:yahoo::yahoo:

And I love the part on ep. 2 where Xiao Mei gave birth! LMAO! Look at Carlos' expression when he said he needed to adjust the color settings on his cam!

I didn't realize I had missed that episode too! What happened with the baby? Am I all caught up with Gabrielle and her husband? They are getting a divorce and she just met up with her gardener ex-boyfriend, but he doens't want a relationship b/c he's getting married to his boss' daughter.

So much has happened I didn't know I was that far behind!:shame:

I didn't realize I had missed that episode too! What happened with the baby? Am I all caught up with Gabrielle and her husband? They are getting a divorce and she just met up with her gardener ex-boyfriend, but he doens't want a relationship b/c he's getting married to his boss' daughter.

So much has happened I didn't know I was that far behind!:shame:

Leelee, apparently the embrio was accidentally switched with another client's. Let's just say that the other client was of different race than Gabby and Carlos. I can't get over the look on Carlos' face, I was LMAO over it. The baby was born on ep. 2 btw.

I just finished watching ep. 3. Boy, Susan is going to get in trouble again soon :P

I still like the show, and watch it regularly..but I dunno, it doesn't seem as good to me this year....just a little off or something. I'll keep watching, it's still better than a lot of other shows out there.....

I love this show !! Is it me or does it seem like the story line goes by so fast ? shouldn't they prolong each story line a little bit longer to keep the fans interested?