Anyone watch the Desperate Housewives? *spoiler*

rodriguez said:
My VCR shut off and I missed the last 15 minutes! What happened at the end of the show after Matthew got shot? What did Orson do to Mike?

short story:
the Applewhites moved away - got into a U-Haul
Orson ran over Mike as he was crossing the street. He had just bought Susan flowers and was headed to her trailer for a romantic dinner.
Did you see Gabby bust Carlos?

I am finally getting caught up on my TiVo'd episodes of DH.

Just had to share with you ladies that I am seriously wondering if the writers have been spying on my life.

The "baby mama" of Lynette's hubby is exactly like my husband's ex-zilla. In fact, the stunts she has pulled so far are almost exactly like stuff I've experienced over the past ten years.

I think I may have to quit watching the show just because it's no longer an escape from reality for me...... :s

ooo roo im soos orry that its close to home.. - i finished season 3 so dont know what hppnes in 4. ( or if your on 3 i jsut saw 2) but shes soooo flooky..

I am just glad that a show is actually showing what some women have to go through with psycho exs in the picture. It always seems like the ex is portrayed as Mother Theresa. Unfortunately I know other women in similar situations and it seems as if many of the exs they deal with are totally nuts like the one I have to deal with is.

for those of use who don't watch the show...fill us in on the antics of Lynette (and the ex zilla)

It was revealed last season that Lynette's husband fathered a child with a stripper before he met Lynette. The stripper came out of the woodwork demanding child support and other stuff. She is rude, obnoxious, and manipulative. It is really testing the marriage between Lynette and her husband because he will not stand up to this trailer trash because he's afraid he won't get to see his child any more.

My situation at one time was similar although my husband was married to his ex. She has not had full custody of her children for years because she has a history of drug use and mental illness. So my situation is not exactly the same, but the BEHAVIOR of the woman on the show is nearly identical to what I've seen over the years. The funniest part was when she started dating some biker dude and Lynette was relieved because she had been leaving them alone since the BF came into the picture. I have sooooo been there :lol:

One thing that really bothers Lynette is that she knows Tom wants to spend time with his daughter (Kayla), but it always seems that if Kayla is involved, Nora has to be involved.

First the family Christmas photo, and then the birthday party.

And Tom wants Lynette to go along with Nora so he can spend time with his daughter, but Lynette's feeling is that he's always choosing his (one time) mistress over his wife.

Oh that bi*ch NORA! I cant stand her, she's beyond obnoxious! I couldnt believe what she did with the Christmas photo thing. And good thing to saw Tom actually stand up for the 1st time at the b'day thingy. I never knew Nora was a stripper, hmmmm.. guess I have to dig old episodes of DH and watch more carefully, LOL. I did wonder though, where in hell was an executive like Tom met that bimbo?

When will episode 3 of season 3 airs in the US? I'm trying to keep up, as soon as a torrent is available, I'm there to d/l it.

Forgot to mention, on episode 2, where Nora and Carlos hooked up at Bree's wedding... YIKES! WTH was that woman doing? Carlos was half way opening the zipper of her dress in the middle of the dance floor fgs? *shakes head*

This Nora character really gets me.. she is just SOOO annoying that I just want to bit*h slap her, LOL!

Glad you started this thread! I do enjoy the show -- it's good entertainment. I wouldn't say it's my favorite show, but for Sunday night, it's a good way to relax.

I have a question about this season. I must have missed an episode b/c I remember seeing a commercial where Bree was getting married and she found out at the ceremony that her fiance had killed his former wife (or something like that). Then when I watched last night, she was married to the guy and no mention was made of this crime. Can someone clue me in as to what I missed? Thanks!!!

I love DH but only the first season. 2nd season wasn't all that great and this season 3 is not looking good. The story line with Bree is very repetitive with last season.

LeeLee, i think you missed the epi that Bree got married. The cops couldn't prove that Orson killed his wife. So Bree still thinks that he's innocent.

I loved the first season, endured the 2nd season but this season is getting good again. I just finished watching it today (love tivo). I like it so far, there's a lot of 1st season feel to it, I love creepy Orson. Seems like he got some weird plastic surgery from when he was on SATC as Charlotte's hubby. To me, so far so good. I'm just watching this because I'm waiting for the Soprano's to come back on!