Anyone watch Girls Next Door on E!? Are Holly's LVs real? (ro)

I never watch the show but just because someone has access to lots of money doesn't mean the LV that they carry is real. The "Celebrities with LV" thread is full of celebs carrying fakes....including Paris Hilton.

I agree, it would be weird to sleep with a wrinkly old man unless I was a wrinkly old woman....then it would still be weird. IMO.

I had this same question about Anna Nicole Smith when she was married to that old man who was so old that he knew God when he (God) was a boy!

I have to admit that I do watch the show. It's one of those shows that no matter how digusting, I just have to watch. Yes, I have noticed a few LV pieces. I would assume they are real, but then again, we know what happens when one assumes.

I wonder what his daughter and his young son (I think he has a son in his teens) when they see their Dad walking around with three blondes within limits of being their siblings? But hey, in some way, you have to give it up to Hef in that he as found a way for 60+ years to always have a hot woman by his side, plus all the "extra" he can handle and never be sent to the dog house.

Not my personal cup of tea but you have to wonder if he is just the most charming man in the world, has the world's largest [insert organ here], is the best lover in bed or is just really generous with his cash? And maybe (highly doubt it) but maybe he does love them all and vice versa......

I have to admit that I do watch the show. It's one of those shows that no matter how digusting, I just have to watch.

My hubby and I have a saying about things like this...It is like a bad car accident, no matter how gross it is and how wrong it feels, you still feel the need to look...

I don't watch this show but I have my own vices so I cannot judge others!!

was it discontinued? it seems like after europe there are only repeats..i can't wait for houswives of oc to come on! i'll watch any show where there is even a hint of LV!!:upsidedown:

was it discontinued? it seems like after europe there are only repeats..

gosh I hope not! I don't know what I would do! oddly enough I'm watching it right now, and have another one for after this!...I have my DCR set to tape it every single time it comes on:shame:

If it is cancelled though oh well, how long has SATC been off the air and I still watch my set all the time!

Well it looks like I am in the minority, but I think Hef seems nice. You know what they say "All cats are the same in the dark" LOL

But I dont think he is having much sex. 80 is pretty old. He looks like he has a hard time walking let alone................................