Anyone watch Girls Next Door on E!? Are Holly's LVs real? (ro)

Do you think he does the "deed" with all three of them at the same time? It is a bit icky to think that the oldest is only 32 I think - with the other ones being 21 and 26,while he is 80 if I remember correctly.

I wonder if he was 80 with a pension from 60 yrs working at Ford Motors, lived in the Valley and had a wife would they be trying to shack up with him?

But they do get Jags, LV and free trips simply for letting him boink them -- more than what some Hollywood hopefuls get

Do you think he does the "deed" with all three of them at the same time? It is a bit icky to think that the oldest is only 32 I think - with the other ones being 21 and 26,while he is 80 if I remember correctly.

I wonder if he was 80 with a pension from 60 yrs working at Ford Motors, lived in the Valley and had a wife would they be trying to shack up with him?

But they do get Jags, LV and free trips simply for letting him boink them -- more than what some Hollywood hopefuls get

Didn't an ex-playboy bunny write about her life living with Hef? I seem to remember reading an excerpt about how Hef had a "ritual" that included all of the bunnies living in the mansion. All I can say is that NO amount of money, or LV for that matter, would convince me to let that DOM breathe his denture breath on me.:yucky:

I would think that will the money they have access to that the bags are real. I don't see why they would be carrying fakes. I know in some TV shows they carry fake bags but this is more a reality show with Hef who is quite weathly.

I bet he does. He's nasty and so are his "girlfriends." They need self respect. :rolleyes:

From watching the show, I think Holly really does love Hef. However, Kendra is so TRASHY and is clearly using Hef for his money. I guess the guy's just enjoying his few remaining days, can't blame him

From watching the show, I think Holly really does love Hef. However, Kendra is so TRASHY and is clearly using Hef for his money. I guess the guy's just enjoying his few remaining days, can't blame him

So Holly would stick with Hef, even if he lost all of his money and was shuffling around a trailer home in his pyjamas? Psshh, yeah, she's in love with him...