Anyone wanting a DUSTY MAM???

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
cause one is going back to LB tomorrow. For some reason they have sent me TWO of these pretty babies!!!! I got one last week and last night another arrived on my doorstep. It seems to be raining bags as well as actual rain here! If you want her, I'd call LB and have them call you when it gets there. I did check the bag out first and it looks in great condition. Price was $440. 00 with the discount.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

cause one is going back to LB tomorrow. For some reason they have sent me TWO of these pretty babies!!!! I got one last week and last night another arrived on my doorstep. It seems to be raining bags as well as actual rain here! If you want her, I'd call LB and have them call you when it gets there. I did check the bag out first and it looks in great condition. Price was $440. 00 with the discount.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can't picture this one - can you provide a pic? Does it have the new hardware, or the tassels?

Yep, OKC. Can't stand the weather here though, I'll never get used to the torneados, give me earthquakes any day! I posted pics of the dusty on the sticky thread up above.