anyone want to see my NEW addition to my shoe family

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. after finding a great deal at my Dillards last weekend i decided to go back and instead found a fabulous deal on some shoes that i've been eyeballing:yahoo:!

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. sorry for the crappy phone pics

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wow! What a deal!!!

At my Dillard's, there would be a riot if even one pair of Coach shoes went on sale.

7. seems that they always have a pair on sale at my Dillards lol the first pair i bought werent on sale but thats ok....i've been wanting a pair like the ones i got today but didnt like the white patch at the tip of the toes. But after seeing the price and trying them on i was set :yahoo: they look so good IRL. Oh they also had another pair (pink and white poppy ones with no laces...but i liked these a lot more)

8. Those are SO cute!! I have a waverly zip around wallet that is the same print. I should get those!!

9. So cute! Congrats!! You are lucky, I don't even have a Dillard's around here (CA). At first when I was on tPF and people kept talking about Dillard's, I was like :confused1::confused1: I thought it was some special Coach store or something! LOL!

10. That's funny...I'm originally from Nevada but moved towards the south with family. Dillards is like a macys imo. But I wish we had more places to shop!

11. your new shoes are just too cute, sandyclaws -- luv 'em!!

12. Very Cute Coach Tennis Shoes!!!!
    Great price too!!!!
    Congrats and Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. Ooooohh I like them! Great price too.

14. your new kicks are too cute!!

15. what a deal!! I have been wanting Coach tennies for a long time!