Anyone want to see my classic Coach bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was taking pictures of my patent purses (thanks Dawn! :biggrin:) and decided to finally take a pic of all my older, classic styles. I didn't realize how many I have until I was trying to figure out how to stand them all up, lol. I'm not sure of the 'official' names of some of these styles either, so bear with me (or enlighten me if any of you know the names)!

Here they are:
    brown (?) Bucket drawstring duffel
    large black City bag, black Station bag
    name unknown black bag (zip top shoulder bag?), black Rambler, name unknown black bag (has zip top with 1 outside pocket)
    british tan Prairie shoulder bag, black Companion bag, black Prairie shoulder bag
    name unknown red shoulder bag, small british tan City bag, name unknown brown shoulder bag, mini black Willis bag
    name unknown small black bag, black mini shoulder bag
    [​IMG]

These were all bought by me back in the day, mostly at Macy's or outlets. Sadly, I don't use many of them anymore (except for the smaller bags if I have a wedding to go to or something). Bringing them all out has brought back memories though. The black Prairie bag was my most used purse for at least a couple of years. Good times, good times. :biggrin:

2. ^^^Those are Amazing!!!Congrat's and what a collection:smile:

3. OH how cool thanks for posting them :O)

4. Nice! I am a big fan of old-school Coach. Thank you for sharing! :biggrin:

5. Thanks for that vintage eye-candy! Yummy!

6. What a beautiful classic collection! Maybe hauling them all out for their photo shoot will inspire you to put a few of them back into rotation :smile: They are lovely!

7. Thanks for looking! I guess it's easy to see I really liked black purses (and still do!).

Yep, I do think I'm going try to use some of the classics now and then. :smile:

8. Great collection! Even better that you bought them new back then. I definitely think they should be used again.

9. Fabulous collection!! I always like seeing the classic bags.

10. Beautiful vintage bags. I love the old thick leather!

11. They look great. I also have a black Willis bag but it has nickle hardware. I'll get to re-habbing it soon. Your classic bags are all beauties!!!

12. My favorite bags are the vintage old school leathers. Love them. :smile:

13. Wow, how lucky you are to have such great vintage Coach! Fabulous!

14. Wow, great collection! Thanks for sharing!

15. Wow - You have a lot of Classic Coach!!!!
    What a great Collection!!! Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin: