Anyone want to order the Nikki in Navy with old hardware?

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I was thinking of this one below in the regular size. Sorry I don't know the original colour name. Is it just 'Navy'? This is the exact one I was thinking: a sapphire blue/navy with gold old hardware.

Let me know if anyone wants to join a mass order list and we can submit the information?

minkoffnavyyy0.jpg

The navy luxe seems a bit darker no?

I believe this is the colour which looks almost black because its sooo dark (especially looking at the center panel). Just wondered if the one posted above is a *touch* lighter so you can see your carrying a rich blue bag.

minkoffdarkerfallbluehl9.jpg

ok cool. I'll note you down then for one! I understand that its a min of 10 pple to be listed and credit card information is given to secure the order once submitted.

I'll keep checking to see if anyone else wants to be on the list!!

i think that's littlerock's Royal Mini Nikki? this is a tough call, the Navy Luxe is so gorgeous and coming out soon, but worth asking about the Royal!

I was thinking of this one below in the regular size. Sorry I don't know the original colour name. Is it just 'Navy'? This is the exact one I was thinking: a sapphire blue/navy with gold old hardware.

Let me know if anyone wants to join a mass order list and we can submit the information?

minkoffnavyyy0.jpg

I want one exactly like that^! Count me in!