Anyone want to meet up in NYC?

YOU BETTER MISSY!!!!!

Aw thanks, IF!!! [emoji8][emoji254] As long as I'm home in time for dinner, I'm in!!!! It's on my calendar, CAN'T WAIT!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

In the meantime I am in the city all day M-F this week and next with nothing to do. Been visiting all the boutiques and walking around. Today I'm doing meatpacking/Highline and galleries. There is really nothing new in yet (Madison has Zenobie GM and Zebra Twillies) but I did run into Claude yesterday, he was visiting H and he looks great!!!

Aw thanks, IF!!! [emoji8][emoji254] As long as I'm home in time for dinner, I'm in!!!! It's on my calendar, CAN'T WAIT!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

In the meantime I am in the city all day M-F this week and next with nothing to do. Been visiting all the boutiques and walking around. Today I'm doing meatpacking/Highline and galleries. There is really nothing new in yet (Madison has Zenobie GM and Zebra Twillies) but I did run into Claude yesterday, he was visiting H and he looks great!!!
Well of course u can be home by dinner. However, I usually come up the day of the meet but since I live far away, I usually won't arrive until around 1. I just really want to see your smiling face and hug you IRL xoxoxoxox

Reactions: BBC
Well of course u can be home by dinner. However, I usually come up the day of the meet but since I live far away, I usually won't arrive until around 1. I just really want to see your smiling face and hug you IRL xoxoxoxox

I am totally hugging you right back!!!![emoji254] can't wait to see you too - no worries about the time, I'm only an hour drive away. [emoji41][emoji106]

Will be in LA for almost a month visiting my DD's and then taking over their condo while they travel to Italy and Greece ~ this was a vacation that I could not refuse! Certainly will be back on the East Coast for a Fall Meetup even though I love LA. :hugs:
Ahhh ok. Well, I'll miss you but I'm sure we will link up in the Fall!!!! Totally jealous of your daughter's trips BTW hahahaha

Ahhh ok. Well, I'll miss you but I'm sure we will link up in the Fall!!!! Totally jealous of your daughter's trips BTW hahahaha

My DDs' trip to the islands of Greece and Italy will be FUN! But we welcome the chance to stay out here in the LA condo we bought them in order to look for a second vacation place in Laguna Beach. We will start the real estate process today :smile: Will definitely see you if the Fall, IF! :hugs:

I volunteer to be in charge. :yes::drinks:
Please PM me if you would like to attend. I'll make the reservation. I can't wait to see everyone!
I think a theme will be fun -- Bring your favorite summer Hermes bag!!!:coolio: It'll be a beach blanket bingo blast!!!

Maybe a sleepover. A NIGHT IN THE BOUTIQUE, where the mannequins come to life, we can sleep under cashmere shawls and blankets, and play all night with purses!!!! Go up on the roof to watch the sun rise over NYC.....

Who could resist that? I'm in.

Where will we meet? I assume somewhere near the boutique? What time? Looking at flights and hotels. The Renaissance Hotel on 57th is having special rates for weekends in August. Any feedback on that as a place to stay?