Anyone want to grab a bottle & meet me?

1. My dh is away until Friday and I miss him already. Thinking I'll be on the pf around 8pm after the kiddies go to bed. Anyone want to keep me company?
    Sooo lonely w/out him.

2. waht time is it where you are?

im homesick today too

3. It's 5:05pm now here...About 3 hours and I'll be getting a bit loopy

4. Oh darling, I am sorry you feel this way! I hope you feel better! I am all the way in the west coast!

5. Bummer Imposola! I could use some adult company...Luckily my girlfriends tried to cheer me up w/ bagels while my kids were at hebrew school. I'm so pathetic, really...He left this morning and we were both so sad b/c he never goes away for so long. Even after 18 years together I still really miss him. I had a good day w/ my kids but it's not the same w/out him.

6. ooh i'd love to open a bottle of wine.. but i think going to bed might be a better idea since it's almost midnight! i think i might be homesick but i don't even know for where which is a bit problematic :roflmfao:

7. I know exactly what you mean. My DH leaves tommorrow for three weeks on a business trip....:crybaby:

8. Sorry you're lonley, I am sure there will be plenty around here to keep ou company :smile:

9. Guys there are worse. My hairdresser's husband is a sailor and left for 9(:wtf: !!!!) months in order to work. She also has a daughter. They will both miss him a lot. Just think there are worse situations. Personally i wouldn't know how to handle such a situation...

10. ive been away from my bf for 2months. before me moving to paris we have been together everyday for 3 yrs. its a total shock to the system.. haha im tryin to handle it well.d ont think i am.. i miss him sooo much!!! NOT LONG TO GO TILL HES HERE

11. I know that people have it much worse...but I'm still feeling blue

12. I'm sorry, shu :crybaby: . It's just after 5pm here on the west coast and if my BF doesn't want to see me tonight I may join you :crybaby: :crybaby: .

13. Hi Pursegrrl! I'm here! If I'm not here it's b/c I'm online shopping to kill the pain:wlae:

14. All alone...kids asleep...Having some lovely wine...by myself.
    Did I mention it's that time of the month too?

15. ^^ I'm baaaack. Watching the seahawks game and wondering what's for dinner. Ew, sorry Aunt Flo is in town for ya. What kind of wine?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice