Anyone want to come

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
to the Saks fifth avenue boutique with me today in Manhattan?! I'll be picking something up (hopefully) and it'd be fun to do it with a pf'er!

(Please tell me if this should be moved! Thanks!)

that's such a fun idea, we should set something up in NY one of these days, I really only have one friend that shares my appreciation.......if I was still working in NY I would soooo come meet you!

mas2388 said:
to the Saks fifth avenue boutique with me today in Manhattan?! I'll be picking something up (hopefully) and it'd be fun to do it with a pf'er!

(Please tell me if this should be moved! Thanks!)

Aw I wish I could go with ya! That would be fun! That, and I hear the food is soooo good over there! Mmm! haha.

Have a good time! Ooo Manhattan, hehe.

I'll love to go but you know where I'm from:sad: Yes! happy shopping (might be over by now:Push:smile: Hope you do get something so we can see more pics:graucho:

I wish you'd told me sooner- I live and work in Manhattan, although I can't get off work until 5pm. I especially love the 57th St. store, if that's where you were planning on going. Please let me know the next time you want to plan something- I'd love to come!

Augh, I just saw your post from this morning. I'm also in NY and I was around Saks shopping with a friend today, would have loved to meet up with you. Next time then!