Anyone want to come

1. to the Saks fifth avenue boutique with me today in Manhattan?! I'll be picking something up (hopefully) and it'd be fun to do it with a pf'er!

(Please tell me if this should be moved! Thanks!)

2. I would if I lived in New York! Good luck and have fun!!

3. that's such a fun idea, we should set something up in NY one of these days, I really only have one friend that shares my appreciation.......if I was still working in NY I would soooo come meet you!

4. Awww, wish I was in NY!

5. oh boo, I guess no takers! I'll unveil my package (if any) tonight or tomorrow!

6. i wish i'd live in new york!

7. So, did anyone go today?

8. Aw I wish I could go with ya! That would be fun! That, and I hear the food is soooo good over there! Mmm! haha.

Have a good time! Ooo Manhattan, hehe.

9. :supacool: :supacool: I wish. I've never been to New York! Happy shopping!:supacool: :supacool:

10. I'll love to go but you know where I'm from:sad: Yes! happy shopping (might be over by now:Push:smile: Hope you do get something so we can see more pics:graucho:

11. I wish you'd told me sooner- I live and work in Manhattan, although I can't get off work until 5pm. I especially love the 57th St. store, if that's where you were planning on going. Please let me know the next time you want to plan something- I'd love to come!

12. Augh, I just saw your post from this morning. I'm also in NY and I was around Saks shopping with a friend today, would have loved to meet up with you. Next time then!

13. aww -- if only i read this hours ago i could've gone with you! Happy shopping! Please post pics of your loot!

14. Ooh I wish! ;) Hope you had fun & tell us what you got! :biggrin:

15. I wish I lived in NY! Would of if I could of! :Push: darn!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice