Anyone want me to pick something up for you?

heartfelt

O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
IntlSet said:
Oh my LLLLLOOOOORRRDDDDD, Mello, it's 3:38 and I just finished two papers. Have a really good time for me, I'll be spending spring break trembling in a corner, detoxing from caffeine pills. I hate the quarter system.

i second that! but at least you're only stuck with a class you hate for 10 weeks! could you imagine semester? eeeek!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
heartfelt said:
i second that! but at least you're only stuck with a class you hate for 10 weeks! could you imagine semester? eeeek!

Alright, that is so true. Plus, my long-term memory is shot from too many keg stands. I only have to remember the stuff they teach us for 10 weeks. I dunno if I could make it past that in a semester system.

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
Intlset - CONGRATS on finishing!! Ugh I hate the quarter system too, operating on 2 hrs of sleep for 2 finals killed my grades, darn! Go get some sleep now and I'll be sure to take pics for everyone so you guys can "shop" with me.

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
Irissy said:
Can you check out Coach and Tod's stores for me? Just poke your head in and see if there's anything new. I might go there next week. Thx babe! :biggrin:
Irissy - Unfortunately I didn't have time to check out the Tod's outlet but I do have a good report on the Coach outlet.

Chevron hobos and wristlets in gold and pink - $199 for the hobos w/ an additional 20% off
Daphne satchel in lt.purple - $428
Fish bubble line - they had a fish wristlet ($99?), the small pleated hobos ($199), and one bubble towel ($99) all w/ additional 20% off outlet prices
blue butterfly ipod mini cases - $9.99
a pretty purple optic pleated wristlet
pebbled demis in green and yellow
turnlock dusted suede bracelet

pursegalsf said:
Something colorful but nothing with monogram logos on it. If you can't find anything don't sweat it. Have a great time.
Eileen - The stores that I went to didn't have any cute, colorful, non-logo scarves. Coach had a couple but it was the signature Cs, nothing at Gucci, nothing at Dior. :sad:

Noriko said:
Check if they have any saddle bags, I called last week but who knows maybe they got new stuff. Also, what lines are there now? You lucky girl!
Nori - they had a beautiful fish saddle at around $800 and then what looked like a popart saddle. They have the rasta line, hardcore Dior line (just the leather stuff), dior ballet, dior dice, a few dior girly pieces, a few small accessories in the dior floral logo patchwork, and that's all I can remember at the moment.

GIAGIAJA said:
Check out Dior for me any T-Shirt sz 42 for great buy plzz.z..
Hey gia! I'm sorry, I didn't see your comment until after I came back from the outlets. I did notice some T-shirts but I can't remember which line they were from and I don't know what sizes they had. Sorry!! :sad:

And thanks tanja and Suli for the wishes! So.cal was a blast :nuts:

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I love this mall! It has one of the only Judith Leiber outlets (the other is at Woodbury Commons in Orange County, New York.)

I'd love to know next time you go! And be sure to pack a digital camera!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
coco-nut said:
I love this mall! It has one of the only Judith Leiber outlets (the other is at Woodbury Commons in Orange County, New York.)

I'd love to know next time you go! And be sure to pack a digital camera!

I'll let you know! Are you in the area? the Judith Leiber outlet was having a special 20% off shoes or something, I'm bummed I didn't find anything there :sad: