Anyone want a silver Miroir Pap??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In my quest to find a silver or gold Speedy, I located a silver pap in Alabama at Saks. The # is (205) 298-8393. Somebody hurry & get this before it's gone. Let us know if you do.

2. It's still available if anyone wants it.

3. thanks for the info:smile:

4. Anytime! So many of you have helped me find bags that I've been looking for. :love: I hope someone sees this thread before it's sold. :nuts:

5. Thanks for info! It would be great if someone here got it.

6. Someone Get It!!!!

7. Did you find a speedy?

8. i wonder who's gonna get that!

9. I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD! Too bad I am in Canada, if ANYONE can get it for me I'd GLADLY paypal you the money!!!! :graucho: :flowers:

10. If it was gold I would be all over it!

11. Yes, I found a silver one. :yahoo: I wanted the gold, but either is great. They are so terribly hard to find. :wtf: It's in the mail along with that great book everyone's talking about with all the miroir pics. I can probably trade for the gold after I get it. :graucho:

Swanky, the silver would look good with your jewelry. You should get it!

12. i really hope a Tpf member wil get it ..

KathyD many congrats

13. Thank you, Chloe. Can't wait to get the Speedy. :love: I hope someone from the PF gets it too. It would be a great evening bag, & of course would look good with jeans. Did anyone call?????

14. lol I remember touching that silver pap...

15. they still had it in bloomie's LV when i went there a few weeks back...