anyone want a pewter midi

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
:whiteflag:

alright so this is a pretty sh*tty day for me. i got the e-mail from ashley about this bag i've dreamed about for months and months but today i also found out that they have changed the requirements for my next UK visa. i must maintain £800 minimum in my bank account at all times. unfortunately i cannot do both without divine intervention. i am already looking into selling an old matt&nat bag for a few quid on ebay in hopes of making some extra money. this bag is gorgeous. and my dream bag. but i am hoping one of you gorgeous women will want it since i must prioritise my right to remain in the UK over this dream perfection of a bag.

i know i have bad blood with people here but i am begging you to please ignore my bad temper and horrible way with words and ungratefulness because i am ready to cry over this whole situation. not the least of which is finding out how to pay all my bills and rent and afford food while only spending £390. which to put it simply...is an impossible feat.

please someone put me slightly out of my misery and give this beautiful specimen of a bag a good home.

I am sorry to hear that, Sara...

I am in a difficult finantial position myself at the moment, so i understand you perfectly well...

I am confident someone here will find she "urgently" needs a pewter LMMidi...

Good luck ... I am sure you'll manage to suceed ... When there's a will, there's a way.

PS And, IMHO, there's no need to beg in the BE subforum... Asking will do!

Careful, ladies, no selling allowed here....

I dont think this would qualify as selling since the bag isnt even with Sara... She is trying to give someone the opportunity of ordering a pewter LMmidi that she cant afford now so that she can cancel her deposit.

Am i right, BE experts?

yeah. this bag is not in my possession it is not even in jackie's possession yet. next week it will arrive in england and belen echandia and it would then come to me (after i paid for it). but with this new visa requirements i need to not buy this bag in order to remain in the UK. so i am asking someone to assume my role in this bespoke order and purchase it directly from jackie.

she's hoping to find someone to take the bag that she ordered but has not yet received, there won't be a direct transaction between Sara and the other person.

THAT wouldn't be allowed.

^^^ This is just a guess, but I bet it is around $725 because that's the price of the TME Midi. If it is your first fall bag or a bespoke (which it is) you should get either 10% off or an angel purse. I believe it's your choice.

i wish i could ask her to hold onto it, but i can't justify paying £305 (after the deposit) on the midi when i need to maintain a savings of £800 at all times and i don't actually have any savings to speak of. so i can't spend any money including this dream bag in order to quickly build a savings base.

it's £395 total.

my only credit card only has a £150 limit and i don't feel comfortable purchasing things on credit. and i pay my CC off in full every month. i feel like if i get this bag i will feel terrible about it and be unable to enjoy it because it's money i should be saving in order to get my visa...which is so much more important than a handbag. the bag would be tainted fruit. if that makes any sense.

Sara - I think you're being very mature and responsible... and I'm sure that if you contacted Jackie or Ashley they would totally understand, I'm sure you could come to some agreement, whether it's a deferment, a refund etc.

Do you know the FEAR acronym? False Expectations About Reality... these conversations/confrontations are never normally as bad as you expect...