anyone want a pewter midi

well. i never said i was going to ask jackie to let me out of my contract to purchase the midi if i couldn't find someone to take my place. i don't know who came up with that idea but i already stated that i was not comfortable with that because - as i stated - it would be taking advantage of jackie's kindness and generosity. the only reason purchasing this bag has become a problem is because of new restrictions put upon people who seek right to remain in the united kingdom.

actually my spending habits are fine and the only reason it's the 2nd time this happened is because i agreed to purchase the chocolate midi when i had severe misgivings about it the whole time. i'm ecstatic that cornflower blue took my place because it was a bag i never wanted to begin with. it was my own lack of self-awareness that nearly ended me with a bag i did not want before. it was never a question of affording the bag, it was not wanting the bag in question. i didn't listen to myself when weighing the options of a chocolate midi and listened to people around me. my mistake. so i fixed it. and found a different bespoke to hop onto for a bag i truly wanted instead of a bag people told me i should want, the pewter midi.

i attempted to make it clear that i would purchase this bag if i could not find someone who wanted to own it...apparently i was not successful.

i have no idea what contessa posted so i don't know what she said. but i do agree that this is my problem. but i thought that since this is a forum of women who love belen echandia that someone might want to own a beautiful pewter midi who did not have a chance to be part of the original bespoke.

it is also difficult to budget for things like new visa laws when they didn't exist a few short months ago.

I respect your thoughts and opinions and I feel that you have made your desire regarding this bespoke order known.

The fact that you have posted this publicly in a thread makes it known the bag is available, if anyone is interested. I would assume if someone is interested they could just privately pm you concerning it.

Maybe it's just me, but I personally would feel a bit akward trying to drum up a buyer for a bag I had ordered. In any event whether you find a person to take your place or not, this lovely bag will be available to someone who wants it, even if it's through BE. Best of luck.

I totally feel for you! Its tough when circumstances change or situations come up that catch you by surprise. I fully understand what its like to be young and have fabulous but expensive taste!
I wish I could help you out here...I love the pewter crash and was seriously contemplating it but I think its going to be a little too bright in the tropical city where I live. Maybe buying it and then seeing it in person is the way to go. It may end up being your HG bag. I should think it should sell fairly easily on ebay or maybe Ann's Fabulous Finds if you find you need to part with it...