Anyone want a love me midi in fuchisa with gold hardware?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am desperate for one of these and am told I need to get other people on board!;)

2. isn't the love me midi coming out in pink sheen for spring? i think there is still time to submit a bespoke without the fee

3. I don't understand, what do you mean?

4. Fuschia and Pink sheen are quite different.

Fuschia is gorgeous. I believe we had a bespoke going last summer, but I don't believe it panned out.

We could start another one depending on how many are interested I suppose! The leather is TDF!

5. Pink sheen is a new spring color and if you pre-ordered it there would be a 10% discount.

Otherwise, if you want it in fuschia you would need to get 8 people or more to place an order and receive a discount. If you special order (bespoke) one by yourself there would be an additional 20% charge. I guess I'm explaining it correctly.

No doubt that would be a HOTT bag!:sweatdrop:

6. It was definiteely the fuchsia!

7. For a very short while-check with Jackie or Rose- you can still order a bag without the extra charge-but you must be quick!!

8. ^ thanks but I think you still need about 12 people!:smile:

9. an I just check, the Love me is bigger than the midi, it isn't just that it has an extra zip on the front?

10. You need a group of 8.

11. Yes it is larger and with an extra zip.

12. I'd be happy to re-vive this bespoke. The leather is fab.

13. ^yes- it was contessa's "confection perfection" that first had me:faint: