Anyone want a commission?

I don't think anyone would accept that but perhaps if you let us know what you're after, kind members will let you know where it's available. :flowers:

Tell us what you want and we'll all keep an eye out! No commision needed. And please be careful what you post!!! You don't want to create a frnizie with bad people contacting you in order to scam you out of your money! Please be careful and before you answer a pm make sure you know the member well!

Tell us what you want and we'll all keep an eye out! No commision needed. And please be careful what you post!!! You don't want to create a frnizie with bad people contacting you in order to scam you out of your money! Please be careful and before you answer a pm make sure you know the member well!

Well said baggaholic!...

^^toreilly, I just want you to know that you are NOT alone in thinking and hoping this is possible. It HAS crossed my mind before! We all do get desperate from one time to another .....

I for one would help anyone all I can to achieve their dream bag without any personal perks. That is why I love this board. I feel that everyone is genuinely happy for one another and truly cheering each other on.

^ I definitely agree!! The ladies here are sooo generous and I truly believe you [toreilly] will find your dream birkin through this board! I know I'm constantly browsing the Hermes shopping thread (when I have no money to buy, unfortunately) :shame: