Anyone waiting up for midnight and the website update for Fall? :)

I finally gave up around 2am, items I wanted were there but not selling yet. I get up at 815 and check and yup, already sold out on the first item I wanted to order. That just doesn't even seem fair!! (Emerald legacy clutch for any who are wondering. Or see it today...) And the wallet I want (studded zip around in Violet) not even showing on the site. Same with the Violet Dakotah. I'm a little disappointed that I gave up half a nights sleep with nothing to show for it :sad:

I ordered my violet wallet from jax, you can try calling to order

All the Phoebes are gone :sad: except one in siggy. It has been discontinued.

A lot of the summer stuff vanished overnight. Those of you near outlets are in for a treat I bet.

The new padlock key ring is a dupe of the LV speedy fob from years ago, except $250 cheaper.

D'oh! You're right! The little "inclusion" Speedy. :lol: (After Coach's stunt with the feather keyrings though, their own attempt at "inclusion" comes off looking more desperate than anything else.)

I love Coach, but I'm thinking Vevers' head must be about to swell up and off his body by now, what with all the hype this guy has gotten.

The website is trying too hard to be young and hip.

If they want to be oh-so-New York, make the damn bags in New York again.

The Edie - no. Just no. I like the black studded one, but not for that price. One SA said over the summer to me, "Yes, the Edie will be the new Phoebe." I saw the all-leather Edie in the store. It is NOT the new Phoebe. Nothing will compare to the Phoebe -- its beautiful leather, drape, colors, style, comfort, everything.

A few surprises - the Rhyder in coral, for example. Not a color I'd get for fall, but still pretty.

I like the mini studded Taxi Tote, but that price is ridiculous. It doesn't look worth the money. No way.

The clothes, in general? No. I mean, I like the patterns/checks on the jackets/outerwear, but for hundreds upon hundreds less and a little creativity, I can get the same exact look from L.L. Bean.

This. All of it.

For me, there is nothing about the collection that stand out in a way that makes it worth the hype. It just looks like they tried to do a western type design on some bags, which isn't really anything new in the fashion world.

The "flashlight" at the bottom of the keyrings section is an LV dupe too, just as a sidenote. Beyond the brown/black pattern looking just like the damier pattern closeup (ie. the tiny, elongated brown ovals to mimic a cloth pattern), the mere concept of a round, squeezable flashlight in logo coated canvas is a longtime LV mainstay.

The are more Rhyder colors than I anticipated. I don't normally go for siggy bags but the Taxi totes in siggy in purple and red are actually neat. I don't normally buy much fashion jewelry, but I like all of the black pieces. I have a couple of pairs of Ippolita earrings in black rhodium that would fit quite nicely in that trend.

That would be the one! I'm almost to annoyed to bother at this point though. Why would you not make all the colors available? Going to call my local store in a few minutes to see what they have first. I really want the emerald legacy wristlet that managed to sell out online in the few hours I was asleep :sad: